Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message (49389 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / 4 Clear Signs Your Phone Was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by drake49(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good evening Everyone. Please my Redmi phone was stolen. I had my Xiaomi cloud account logged in. I tried to track it since Saturday. This evening i go a message on one of my other number that “'Your cellphone is used by another SIM card, position is:
MCC:**; MNC:$$; CELLID:10##; LAC: ###’
Please what can i do from here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by fixitbyjal(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
drake49:
Good evening Everyone. Please my Redmi phone was stolen. I had my Xiaomi cloud account logged in. I tried to track it since Saturday. This evening i go a message on one of my other number that “'Your cellphone is used by another SIM card, position is:

If you want to track the phone
I get you covered only if you have your imei

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by Pickmycall: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Do a face to face transaction.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by drake49(m): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

I can get it, yes i have d phone pack… can we talk on whatsapp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by FuckTheMod: 12:12am On Jan 24, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Make una no dey fool unasef...
If na iPhone with latest software updates or some Samsung, you can be lucky but redmi Xiaomi, SOPE OTILO...

Some people would say the Nigerian police have the technology but it's a lie.

The only people that can find your phone through sim card or IMEI are the network providers.
This service is not generally available to ordinary people due to security reasons, except if one gets a permit from the police. (The DSS issues permits like this, but they will hardly give it to you...). The Nigerian police usually exploit this option for themselves. When you report your stolen phone to them, THEY BILL YOU, and consult your network providers directly to find the phone through sim card or IMEI (GPS IS USUALLY USELESS BECAUSE THE THIEVES WOULD HAVE TURNED IT OFF IMMEDIATELY OR EVEN TURN OFF THE PHONE).

THE NIGERIAN POLICE DOESN'T HAVE ANY INDEPENDENT TECHNOLOGY TO TRACK ANY PHONE, DEM USUALLY JUST DEY USE UNA CHOP MONEY.

The saddest part of this scam by Nigerian police is that, even after you pay, most times they won't even make any effort to finding the phone. They'll just start lying and posting you until you get tired and give up.

318 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by TinubuShet(m): 6:20am On Jan 24, 2023
You can track the phone but I will advise everyone to have crook catcher app on phone, that's the best app for immediate Tracking

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by allytinted: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2023
drake49:
What is the model of your Redmi phone?
Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by Collins4u1(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Make una no dey fool unasef
If na some Samsung, you can be lucky but redmi Xiaomi, SOPE OTILO

keep quiet.
sounding like a dunce

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by melonsgroup: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2023
TinubuShet:
You can track the phone but I will advise everyone to have crook catcher app on phone, that's the best app for immediate Tracking
Please explain more about this

9 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by FuckTheMod: 7:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Collins4u1:

keep quiet.
sounding like a dunce
Keep quiet criminal

You sound like a desperate scammer and thief.

If you have or know any app that's open and available to anyone, POST IT HERE MUMU.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by Akinfemmy(m): 7:26am On Jan 24, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Stop saying what you don't know. I got my redmi back after it was stolen.

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by falcon01: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2023
The best way to track phone is Having an esim with Mobile data always on. You can quickly track the phone when it gets missing via Samsung account or Google device manager and the thief has no sim to remove

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by rowland545(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2023
TinubuShet:
how does the crook catcher work

1 Like

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by fixitbyjal(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2023
drake49:

I can get it, yes i have d phone pack… can we talk on whatsapp

Yep
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2023
drake49:

Let it go boy,,, we have all counted our loses and moved on one way or the other

Move on and stop calling the number u are disturbing the new owner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2023
FuckTheMod:

absolute trash. You can trash any phone, even if it's a Nokia torch,so far the SIM is there. For other phones, u can track so far it has internet. For Nokia torch, so far the SIM is on. You'll track to the exact location. The Nigerian police has this technology, low-key and take it or leave it, it's been done many times that av witnessed

22 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by Divoc19(f): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Losing a phone is painful. I still see the names of my stolen phones on Google device manager but I can't track their locations

7 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by SodiumValproate: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2023
rowland545:
how does the crook catcher work
It catches crooks cool

6 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by ForDanny: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2023
All my iPhones stolen till this date I have not seen them .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by Conspiracy1: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2023
NA YOU THIEF THE PHONE ?
FuckTheMod:

5 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by excanny: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Use your cloud account to track it's location on the map and you can go to the police if the phone is expensive

2 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by ImoleNaija: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by LaSenior: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2023
grin
Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by Pwettylinda(f): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by ameynuJR(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Bro can you help me to track my Samsung and a friend’s stolen Samsung too?

fixitbyjal:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by SoftP(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Q
Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
FuckTheMod:

You can track any phone as long as the imei is available

4 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
I still have imei for one my customer phone being stolen but charging 20k to track a phone but funny payment before delivery, what's certain about getting phone but not catch the thief then we can make payment as I'm sure na neighbors go steal this one.

2 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by Padipadi(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Contact trackers. Or police. It annoying to know ones stolen phone is being used by another person. Especially those that ll be picking your call and be telling you nothing ll happen, it's their own gift!
Chai!
And you ll call police only to tell you to bring N30K to track N5OK phone.
Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!

9 Likes

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by FuckTheMod: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2023
SLIDEwaxie:
absolute trash. You can trash any phone, even if it's a Nokia torch,so far the SIM is there. For other phones, u can track so far it has internet. For Nokia torch, so far the SIM is on. You'll track to the exact location. The Nigerian police has this technology, low-key and take it or leave it, it's been done many times that av witnessed
Keep fooling yourself
The technology doesn't have a name?
What you're talking about is gps and sim server locator, and it's network providers that possess it and not Nigerian police. This service is not usually available to people because of security reasons but the police can always access it through the network providers. Nigerian police has NOTHING!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by kingsceemark(m): 8:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Let it go boy,,, we have all counted our loses and moved on one way or the other

Move on and stop calling the number u are disturbing the new owner grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

The breakfast must reach you, you must eat from the same plate

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message by neutralmind: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing / Nokia Phone Saves Owner's Life By Stopping A Bullet (photos) / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.