Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Earning Big As A Developer Especially A Php Developer In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Earning Big As A Developer Especially A Php Developer In Nigeria (365 Views)

Urgently Need A Php Developer / I Need A PHP Developer Asap / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning Big As A Developer Especially A Php Developer In Nigeria by NaijaBoard30: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
IF THERE IS ANY PHP DEVELOPER HERE OR ANY DEVELOPER WHO DON'T STILL BELIEVE PHP IS VERY MUCH ALIVE COME HERE!!!

I once posted about how lucrative Wordpress Plugin Development could make anyone earn massively. Some believed, some doubted, some taught it is a very easy task or so.
Well I do not argue. Already 'fore now, some had to come back for a way out.

The fact is, Wordpress Plugin Development is never fully covered in any course, any handout or PDF no matter how bulky or lengthy it is except for the Wordpress CODEX which is never organized from lowest to the highest. The codex only listed its Actions and Hooks as it is included and not having any learning curve at heart and so does many courses does.
In most cases, you'll get to know the frame nd introductory part. Believe me or not, you can only be given base on the level of what your mentor or instructor knows.

I do not dispute the fact that there is no how you could learn wordpress plugin dev but at a very rare point. Depending on the source.
I am a self learned developer and also a self learned wordpress developer so i can tell better what i talk of. I learned the hard way. Stumbling from sources to another and majorly i have problem with tough terms which would have been more understandable if it was a simple term. It was just like trying to learn mathematics and you start learning Quadratics > algebric expressions > LCM and HCM > Multiplication Tables. LOLzzz.

On some courses, they started well but got to a place where i can't continue cos it was too tough and their simplicity became thick.
Whether you believe it or not PHP is not dying in the coming years. Forget silly statistics and blogged news. Come openly and lets make proper analysis so is Wordpress.

Over 1k buyers stream codecanyon and themeforest monthly and developers earn massively from purchases. Codecanyon once proclaimed changing its name to wpcanyon base on sales majorly coming from wordpress products.

I own vtupress.com and you can check out the site yourself. Though vtupress is a subsidiary of 9jatechnologies. Other subsidiaries includes hostboldy and 9jagigs. 9jamonie is coming in soon.

From the photo below you can see my earning from VTUPRESS (VTU Wordpress PLUGIN) for the past 30days and also a year total earning. I remembered some people questioned how much i earn from what i was talking about but get rid of ignorance and stick to opportunities.
I don't have vtupress on codecanyon and themeforest because the plugin is majorly on a recurring bill.

The screenshot below is not just my total earning from the plugin cos there are times users make manual transfers to me. Even till date, i still have over 16 manual transfer received.

Now, I am opening this only for the serious ones. I can't take more than 30 Users. I am starting up an online tutorial on this wordpress plugin development. Bet me off, you can't get this offer anywhere and I yeah i repeat. Sure you can get it free or decide to learn the hard way which I did. At least in the next 6months or a year u can come up with something and start earning pretty well.

My class is just a 3months class.

1. I am going to treat just the cores and mostly practicals. No beating around the bush, no gimmicks, We start straight up to keypoints!
2. I myself have tabled all lecture into parts, segments and topics for an easy learning curve.
3. Filtered. On wordpress, not all codes are really useful and there are some hooks that can be replaced with some simple PHP function or user functions but you will still be going through that shit with courses or learning source . Another headache.
4. Real Life Referenced Teaching Tactics. So many dev tends to learn faster when there are live references or solid references
5. I am teaching you as a beginner and not an expert who tends to assume their students are all-knowing.
6. LIVE! --- You can't compare Live classes and Live presence to books and videos. At least you would need to ask questions when you get hooked. I never has such opportunity though but I am rendering you mentorship so u can start coding wordpress plugin right from DAY ONE OF LECTURES!.

What Should You Expect/Know At The End Of The Class?
1. Creation of wordpress plugins
2. How to earn from it.
3. My success code to earn massively from wordpress plugin development..
4. How to make your plugin non nullable using sophisticated obfuscating and script source splitting.
5. Recurring or One Time
6. How to incur foreign buyers which is very much easier and earn in DOLLARS
7. Provision of premium plugins and themes @ a zero fee
8. And Many More (To Save Reading Time)

Class FEE: #30k (Instead of #100k)
Is 30k Too Much?
Well, its not a mandated class. You can still return to read the wordpress codex or attend free classes but i bet you to remember this big time. You can buy clothes worth 30k on a spot, spend over that on a sit. 30k is not even up to a dine in relation to what you would learn or become skilled at. Lets take for instance, some plugins online would cost $195. JUST A PRODUCT!!! But what you are asked to pay to learn how to build similar product isn't even up to half of that product!
You wouldn't know the worth actually as many are called but few where choosen.

Is 30k Too Small?
I am not just charging 30k as the tuition fee. Hell No! I regard the fee as just a commitment fee. I can just of cos teach for free! What if you were just an intern? But you certainly wouldn't value what you have if you get it on a platter of GOLD. I see majority of Nigerians love FREE!!! I am rather rendering you a BONANZA instead of the free free stuffs.

GET BACK YOUR FUND IF YOU COULDN'T GET ANYTHING VALUABLE IN A WEEK.

ONLY 30!
Class Starts Feb.1st! You can start booking online.
Even if its just a single interested person, I'm very much okay with him/her.
NOTE: Late Payment Would Incur x2 fee and also only a brief of previous classes would be reviewed cos of preparation against upcoming classes.
For More Info:
Chat me on whatsapp:- 09030068437
SHALOM!

Re: Earning Big As A Developer Especially A Php Developer In Nigeria by Davidcorny: 3:37am On Jan 25, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ios Vs. Android App Development: Which Platform To Choose For Your Startup? / The Most Abused Word Of The 21st Century Goes To......... / How To Become A Web Designer In 7 Steps And Build A Successful Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.