Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol (2240 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by thisweekng: 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USo3zG3AbLM

A six-month-old baby boy died in his sleep after his young mother allegedly gave him an overdose of tramadol in order to go clubbing.

The incident happened at Quarter Nine in Likomba, a neighborhood in Tiko on Monday, January 23, 2023.

According to local sources, the mother wanted to go clubbing so she allegedly gave the baby drugs said to be Tramadol to make him sleep for hours and then locked him up in the room.

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by habsydiamond(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wetin una dey expect when olosho be the mother.. she go think tramadol na for everybody now. She just waste this innocent fine baby. The fool come even tint her hair join. Olosho anthem.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Berrityga: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
Wetin una dey expect when olosho be the mother.. she go think tramadol na for everybody now. She just waste this innocent fine baby. The fool come even tint her hair join. Olosho anthem.
what does tinting hair have to do with being an olosho??

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by habsydiamond(m): 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
Berrityga:
what does tinting hair have to do with being an olosho??
that's there identity card these days

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
U see what men make women to go through? embarassed embarassed embarassed Where is the Us*less man who got her pregnant? He ought to have been around to take care of the little child while the mom goes out

When I say all Nigerian men know is sex sex and sex and are us*less dey will say It's a lie

R.i.p little one embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
U see what men make women to go through? embarassed embarassed embarassed Where is the Us*less man who got her pregnant? He ought to have been around to take care of the little child while the mom goes out

When I say all Nigerian men know is sex sex and sex and are us*less dey will say It's a lie

Did you read what happened?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Reelmii: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Did you read what happened?
don't give her the attention she is seeking bro. ..she is not worth it....the olny thing u should use ur time to do is to fear women......

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by faceland: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
something that damage adults, that LovePeddler gave it to a boby shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Haveyoueatentod: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

this one wey no know who give her bele ...runs girl for club

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Your are so fucking daft. This your 10yrs old talk dosent do justice to what happened. So if they ask her why did she give the baby tramadol?? So she will said because the husband wasn't around to cater for the baby?? Common nw, u are an adult. The woman should go clubbing while the husband stay at home dey watch the baby. Unaa too daft for this country

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Vyzz: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
cool...
Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Famousmoni111: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Lol 😂 see the mother self this one na real olosho wetin dey except rather for her mind make kill the pikin and dey free to continue his olosho work all this stories and shit I don like them tire some like the pikin dey give them headach that can’t go anywhere to do run anymore while some dey do work and they get belle life 🤡

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Unrated900(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U sure say u sabiii read
This ain’t naija naa

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by obontami: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

You're surely dead in the brain. And you don't even know it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by silibaba: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
If your wife or girl keep such style of hair, I can't it, you are married or dating an olosho.
Re: Video Of A Baby Who Died In His Sleep After His Mother Drugged Him Tramadol by Haveyoueatentod: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
This one done do abortion tire

(1) (Reply)

Sugarbelly Friend In Ghana Ada Also Claim They Gang Raped Her / Perturbing Photos Of The Raped And Murdered Young Mother In Lagos / 13 Passengers Attempting To Beat Sit-at-home Burnt To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.