Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) (27227 Views)

Which Of These Courses Should She Choose? / Unilag Microbiology Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Courses (photo) / My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Seeking to gain admission into one of the state unis (Thanks to my GM). I smashed Post UTME but JAMB did me shege.. sad

Meanwhile, Computer science is still my first choice.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by matrixme(m): 1:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Statistics is more marketable in today's Nigeria

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by cooooooks(m): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Out of these 4, chemical engineering or agric engineering.

Especially if japa is a possibility.

The most important thing is to maintain a high GPA, and do research if possible.

This notwithstanding, nothing stops you from pursuing programming or software engineering. Only that you'd have to pursue that independent of uni.

Chenult:
Seeking to gain admission into one of the state unis (Thanks to my GM). I smashed Post UTME but JAMB did me shege.. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Jashub:
Pick anything on that list but avoid chemical engineering with all you might .

P.S : I have a chemical engineering degree , and that shit is more useless than Nigeria

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 25, 2023
matrixme:
Statistics is more marketable in today's Nigeria

Then statistics it is.

21 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 25, 2023
cooooooks:
Out of these 4, chemical engineering or agric engineering.

Especially if japa is a possibility.

The most important thing is to maintain a high GPA, and do research if possible.

This notwithstanding, nothing stops you from pursuing programming or software engineering. Only that you'd have to pursue that independent of uni.

Ok. But what do you think of physics and statistics? (Especially the latter)
Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by chatinent: 5:04am On Jan 25, 2023
Study connection.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by LittleBigDick(m): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Agric engineering

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Like for Physics, share for Statistics

21 Likes 123 Shares

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 25, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Agric engineering

I need a course in the STEM field.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by InfinityFabric: 5:45am On Jan 25, 2023
Another soul is bowing down to ignorance and gullibility. I thought by 2020 most men would've realized school is for chicks, here we are 2023 still want to conform.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by Illegal1(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2023
Study connection and handwork....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by swaley: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Abeg go for chem engr. But be very serious

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by uchman(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Agric Engineering

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by BigDawsNet: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Chenult:

I like your passion choosing Computer science
And I must confess, people like you succeed massively as a Computer Scientist ...

This course is not a course you can force people to or just study for no reason....
You hav to hav purpose to make it...

Try and work towards securing the Computer science program but if you think you don't have time... then Agriculture Engineering is cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by Karlifate: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Agricultural Engineering has broad subdivision, just like Civil Engineering.

It afford you to diversify to many other options, under the main discipline.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by ABOKI9ja: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Go for Statistics, it will help you to advance your career to one of the hot cakes aspect of Computer Science which is Data Science. If you are really determined go for Statistics.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by factcheckmmm: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Your computer science is okay

Chemical engineering I heard is a tough course

Meanwhile agric engineering has more opportunity when seeking for job than a narrow chemical engineering, with agric engineering you can further study and get your self employed in companies that employs more of chemical engineering

As for statistics, I don't know

So my conclusions

First computer science (it has more advantage iin this present time)

Second agric engineering (it covers more ground than the rest in terms of employment)

Chem statistics is up to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Statistics

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by purpinkx(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2023
What if we choose wrongly for you?

I just came to let you know that whatever you choose, you'll see different shapes of shege in ASUU hand

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2023
Nobody should help u pick ur destiny/future for u lil man. I still regret my decision for my son. After spending a lot for him in Caleb,the young man ran back to US. He is doing well in his chosen course now. I won’t let one boy blame me in future over such.

Pick one urself ok

The decision is yours

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by SafariHunter(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2023
I just finish school and I go tell you say all those courses need utmost concentration..

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by SILVERLINES: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2023
grin

Comrade want lobby admission, either by man- no-man or by cash and now want us to make choices for him

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by GRACEGLORY: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Employers don't care what you got your degree in as long as you can code, program and CS experienced.

Choose one of those and get Extra trainings for CS
Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by arantess: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Chenult:

Statistic

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by kelvyn7: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2023
to be honest with you...they are not very relevant courses in Nigeria today...but Statistics is far better. it will prepare you for Data Science. I am speaking from experience
My advice? Study Computer Science...anything Tech related.

Except you don't want to work with what you studied, the good thing with Tech is that even people who didn't study tech work in tech today...its accommodating cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by Buhari4sale: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Sexual engineering
Re: Help Me Choose One Among These Courses (photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Chenult:

Statistics!
check my signature for free stuffs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session / Have You Ever Been Caught With Expo Before? Share Your Experience / ABU Zaria Dam: A Nairalander Goes On A Private Excursion (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.