Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery (75877 Views)

Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria / Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Islie: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2023
A female bank staff of Fina Trust MicroFinance Bank, Charity Edosa Omosirie, had a nasty experience in Lagos State after she went to recover loan from customers and she was attacked and stripped naked in public.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Okeimoye Street, Isheri Oshun area of Lagos, where Charity went to recover the loan from Ifeanyi Chidubem and Angela Israel before she was assaulted and disgraced publicly.

The suspects, Chidubem and Angela, have been arrested and charged before the Court for conspiracy and assault.

According to the Police, the defendants went to the bank, borrowed an undisclosed amount of money as loan and promised to pay back the loan at a particular period with certain conditions attached.

However, when the period given to them elapsed, they were unable to repay the money. The bank management then sent their staff, Charity, to recover the debt from them. But on getting there, the defendants reportedly grabbed, attacked and stripped her naked in public.

The matter was reported to the Police and they were arrested. They were subsequently charged before the Ejigbo Magistrates Court for the alleged offence and they pleaded not guilty.

The prosecutor, Supol Benedict Aigbokhan, then asked the Court to give a date for hearing since they pleaded not guilty to enable the Police to prove that they actually committed the alleged offence that brought them before the Court.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. K.A. Ariyo, granted them bail in the sum of N300,000 with two sureties in like sum.

However, they were remanded in custody at the Correctional Centre at Kirikiri town, Lagos, pending when they will perfect their bail conditions while the matter was adjourned till 31st January, 2023, for mention.

https://pmexpressng.com/female-bank-staff-stripped-naked-over-loan-recovery/

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Samogloby: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by DryMouth: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Strangle: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2023
At least they should have dropped the picture of the unclothed lady.

Men wan see bwess

151 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Jennyclay(f): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Nigerians don't deserve to get loans from banks, loan apps or friends. I don't borrow nigerians money. God forbid!

I don't have strength to be chasing after you for my money.

The most annoying thing with Nigerians is that.... If you drag them too much for your own money, they would fight you and tell you to do your worse, that they won't pay!

Nigerians are terrible people! Shior!

422 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Emmanuella00(f): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Imagine 😦

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Maybe they don't understand that it's the relationship managers that bears the brunt if a loan goes bad.

They think the bank will just let the money go like that.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Nigerians are bad debtors.Na so nairalanders go collect loans with ease.After the repayment plan has expired and they are pressure to repay the loan,them go dey threatened their creditors.
You don't collect loan to play virtual.Na bad investment.

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by sammycarz(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Why did she go for recovery alone ,is it that she dont have a male colleague to tag along with her?I remembered those days I used to work for microfinance bank,e no easy

60 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by danvon(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Why didn't they go with police or bouncers more intimidating

9 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Remijuice: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerians don't deserve to get loans from banks, loan apps or friends. I don't borrow nigerians money. God forbid!

The most annoying thing with Nigerians is that.... If you drag them too much for your own money, they would fight you and tell you to do your worse, that they won't pay!

I agree with you.

Only borrow people what you can let go.

A friend might want a loan of 10k. Knowing black people I might borrow him 3k.
If he doesn't pay, no problem. He won't borrow from you again.

Else, you will enemies on top your own money.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Minjim: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
I'm not sure they borrowed up to #300k that the judge want collect bail of 300k

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by JohnnA1: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
''The suspects, Chidubem and Angela, have been arrested and charged before the Court for conspiracy and assault.''

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by tradepunter: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Dbegining: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
G
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by nairalee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
When the story of online loan apps made fp on nairaland I said that Nigerians are bad debtors. nairalanders attacked me.

Never loan out money that you'll desperately need. Infact my rule is if I cannot dash you, I cannot lend you

53 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by tiswell(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
this is totally condemnable sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Lemmy123(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Oh no
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Chijeep(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
K
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by sanity12(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is very annoying, and this is wickedness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Gerard28: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ndi Lapo and Co

I'm sure she went there and started shouting instead of being diplomatic and professional 😒

It was wrong for them to strip her naked anyway

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by FreeStuffsNG: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Onigbese alainitiju. You assualted your benefactor. When you needed help and ran to them they helped you but to collect the money so they can help others you started misbehaving.
They will pay the debt and still go to jail

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Kendo93: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Chaii
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Truthshscrazy: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Reduce the vawulence grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Think9ja(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
The way we too like nyash for this country ehn, hmm

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by ATEAMS: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Damn
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islie:

https://pmexpressng.com/female-bank-staff-stripped-naked-over-loan-recovery/

Ewo, wicked employer.
Make one person go reclaim money, no police or law enforcement agent involvement.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by iCauseTrouble: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
How do they expect her to recover the loan. She will force the money out of their body or turn their house upside down?

5 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Segkem2013(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nigerians take loans with harmless and innocent looks but when it's time for repayment....
They gnash and fight like they are about to be robbed.

13 Likes

Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by abobote: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
What a jungle, the kind of wierd things that happen in Nigeria these days ehn
Re: Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery by Rexymania(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Frustration.

it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes / List Of 41 Imported Items CBN Ban From Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.