Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? (23798 Views)

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) / Seven Energy In Trouble Over $445 Million Loan Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Kingjames(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good pm experience elders in the house. I received a message from my friend this morning on fastmoney (sokoloan) app sending messages to his HR over unpaid loan of N7250. Pls any immediate implication on his career in the company because right now he is down and cant do his job

urgent and constructive experience advice needed
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Babaheekmat: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:
Good pm experience elders in the house. I received a message from my friend this morning on fastmoney (sokoloan) app sending messages to his HR over unpaid loan of N7250. Pls any immediate implication on his career in the company because right now he is down and cant do his job

Everybody dey owe somebody

No big deal.

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Babaheekmat: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Even the HR might owe soko loan too..

Make he do his work and move on..

He for think about this embarrassment before borrowing

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by backnbeta(f): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:

The implication is that you will lose credibility with your employer. To them, you are a high risk for financial stress, your debt will probably give you sleepless nights which will subsequently affect your productivity. Really, it raises potential red flags with the HR!

62 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Kingjames(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Possible sack right ?
backnbeta:

The implication is that you will lose credibility with your employer. To them, you are a high risk for financial stress, your debt will probably give you sleepless nights which will subsequently affect your productivity. Really, it raises potential red flags with the HR!

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by backnbeta(f): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:
Possible sack right ?
No, I don't think so. But it may affect you in some other little ways. Like someone said, even the HR manager may be owing a loan company as well. I got a message from a loan shark, telling me one of my students is a thief and a fraud...bla bla bla and that I am advised to avoid doing business with her. I just smiled because I've read different stories about how these loan sharks embarrass people. Let's hope your HR manager will understand too and take no action now or later

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Kingjames(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
ok thanks. I appreciate
backnbeta:

No, I don't think so. But it may affect you in some other little ways. Like someone said, even the HR manager may be owing a loan company as well. I got a message from a loan shark, telling me one of my students is a thief and a fraud...bla bla bla and that I am advised to avoid doing business with her. I just smiled because I've read different stories about how these loan sharks embarrass people. Let's hope your HR manager will understand too and take no action now or later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Chigozirimkpoma: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Salary Advance to you so you can clear it up. Then some financial mgt lessons for you for 30 days

6 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by tuoyoojo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Make God nor give us problem wen go make us reason loan shark o

The second loan shark on front page today

I think it's only fair for people pay the loan they took to avoid useless embarrassment. Imagine loan of 7k o

That one how one sent me a message that someone was owing them money and since my name is was on his contact, I would be arrested if he doesn't pay

Imagine o

16 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by revived2: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Una no dae get sense move your contacts to trash and keepp only two or three before installing the app

E go be for una

Modified: whether you default or not it has been noted overtime time that these loan bast*rds still send defamation to your contacts

Be Wise

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Sleyanya1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
angry

If possible please avoid taking loans from Loan Apps. You give them access to your entire human network and messages like the type they usually send strips you off your credibility.

If you value your human network more than just money (which you should), resist the temptation of patronising Loan apps. Hopefully they would change their crude strategies.

7 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
It depends on the company.

Your friend could be given caution or sanction.

What your friend needs to do now is to ensure payment is made as soon as possible so that he can just tell his employer that it has been cleared in case he is issued a query.

He's lucky it's just N7250, you sef fit lend or dash your friend for him to pay the loan.

3 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by pocohantas(f): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Depends on where you your friend works.

Some would take it more seriously than the others. One thing is sure, it doesn’t speak well of you.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Space bookers above tho... undecided
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by akinmusi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
No emotional hazard please.

Continue your job oga
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
revived2:
Una no dae get sense move your contacts to trash and keepp only two or three before installing the app

E go be for una
Honestly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Oysters(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
LMAO! Over 7k. Like, wetin dem want make the HR do? grin grin

some of these loan apps no get shame. currently devising a way together with some colleagues on how to completely destroy these useless so-called companies. take all their money and vanish. make we see wetin dem wan do

4 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Btruth: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Abbeyme: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
He should just pay back biko

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by highness25(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:

If person no pay back this money wetin Dem go do? Nonsense
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by kanicorp9(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sapa

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Xavie(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Omo
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
That Money Is Too Small Na
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Pharaohny: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Federal Government needs to start hunting down all this loan shark app over their defamatory messages
On the other hand borrowers should also cultivate the habit of repaying any money borrowed

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by CryptoTeacher(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hia, these loan apps are modern day Shylocks.
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Winters23: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:

Standard procedure is to ascertain you are a loan defaulter, if true you are sacked.

No one can trust a crook like you.

3 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by GloriousGbola: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
You better do sokoloan strategically with a phone that has unimportant contacts

I have an employee who sent me a screenshot of a betting app by accident

You can be sure i am now wondering when he complains about high cost of transport etc

It is a red flag for any employer.

I had a colleague who got into some kind of hot chick wahala and went into debt. The guy started stealing money from the company was caught and sacked.

Really sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by GboyegaD(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
You will need defend yourself on why you defaulted if you ever did and why they had to drag the company into it.

1 Like

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by airsaylongcome: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:
Possible sack right ?

Depends on the business. In Zenith Bank, na direct sack

2 Likes

Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by toffyz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
K
Re: Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kingjames:

cool down. Everything will be fine. U need cold water,sour Garri, sugar and groundnut for now to kill all ya worries. The fastmoney app go reverse itself jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Rental Business? / I Want To Know Abt Lot Sizes In Forex Trading / How To Get Google Voice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.