Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,064 members, 7,849,302 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once (34072 Views)

Do Celebs Shed Tears When Cutting Onions? / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Iceiscold: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jamb questions

1 Like

Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Pwettylinda(f): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by MrSensor(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
Like, I don't just get it. These guys wear their clothes once and never again. Do they dispose them or what?
Or these wears are some kind of partnership thing. I've thought about every concept and they just make no sense to me.
cheesy Ask Seun, he is our own nairaland celeb but he is always on one t-shirt. I don't know about the rest of other celebs.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Gadafii: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
Most of the clothes this bbn host wear is too partnership with the fashion designers
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Isabi4lov: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Some celebs do rent and return it back while some do dash them out .
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by iamsolasoul(f): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
I wear clothes twice then Ariel soap and wash and Hang to dry

1 Like

Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Sermwell(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
ugodson:
They actually sell it off or replace it with another
You're funny Sha! The day they will repeat those clothes, they won't take pictures for you to see. Simple!!
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by bilo1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Discard
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Gbemini(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Some wear it than 5 times
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Paracetamol01: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Did you intend buying any ?
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Reelmii: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
cheesy..well if its theirs, they wear it again but wont snap with it

And even if they snap, they wont post it

If its not theirs,, the owner go collect the clothe after the show off....simple 🤷‍♂️
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Olumaeme: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Most of those clothes are rented, especially here in Nigeria, for up and coming celebrities.

Those who are up there get clothes for free, then they give those clothes away to charity or resell.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by VenumX: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hey God abeg oo. undecided

The forum don dry finish...no interesting topic.
This year go hot oo. sad

1 Like

Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Watinhapen(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
They re-wear clothes. The only difference is that they don’t post same clothes twice on Instagram.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by marvellous2222: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
Like, I don't just get it. These guys wear their clothes once and never again. Do they dispose them or what?
Or these wears are some kind of partnership thing. I've thought about every concept and they just make no sense to me.
do u need clothes?
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Guyman01: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
ManLikeL:
Who told you that they don't rewear clothes?
He sees them on TV with a different clothe every time without knowing that they also have a different life outside the media
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

angry
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

bro are u naaaaaked ? u need cloths? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by squash47(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
saphiere:
For me, I gift mine out to less privilege. I don't know what other celebs do with theirs.

Paul Okoye repeats clothes.
U be celebrity?
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by sandland: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:

You have got good answers. No pic after once
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
saphiere:
For me, I gift mine out to less privilege. I don't know what other celebs do with theirs.

For your mind now you be celeb?

Small yansh just dey shake.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by reservd(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
Most of them were kindof rented
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Ashawoman82: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
saphiere:

crazy bitch cheesy
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Brownshoe: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
saphiere:

1 Like

Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by favour32(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Normal persons dey re_use clothes.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by CaptMarvel(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
They sell it.

Get your email extractor and bulk mailer from me. Chat up, number on profile.
Re: What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once by Luckygurl(f): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
They de clutter and sale at a cheaper price than they bought it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Backs Out From Bet With Davido(screenshot) / Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Chris Attoh And Demilola Adorable Family Pics From Glitz Magazine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.