Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Need Help For My Wife C.S - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Help For My Wife C.S (1257 Views)

Nairalander Pay For My Wife's C/S Bill Yesterday. / I Need Help For My 4-Year-Old Son / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help For My Wife C.S by peretei2024(m): 2:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders,

I seriously need help, my wife went for her weekly check-up as the pregnancy is already 9months, so she was asked to run some test due to her complain, and when the result came out, according to the doctor that one of the test result is not good, that she has too much protein in her urine, and that is acidic to her and to the baby that we must run C.S immediately, so she called me crying, because my company is owing me for months ,so she understand the situation on ground.

I called her to come home and the hospital said she must write an undertaking before they will allow her to go, and she did.

Now, I had it in mind to go for the C.S by Monday , but she is getting weaker and weaker by the day which is too dangerous, and I don't have the money now.

Please can anyone help me safe life?

I will post any evidence you want just to proof to my that am not one useless scammer here.

If you check my recent post, you will see that I put on some of my things for sale, i did this just to raise money, and as o speak, I have not gotten any serious buyer

If God touch you to help in any form, you can reach me.

I recently had to apply to collect 25% of my pension contribution since am not up to 50years but the process with Leadway Assurance seems slow.

Anyone can reach me for any proof, but am really ashame to post this here, just that life is very very important.

You can reach me on 08176573115

Her B.P is also very high that is another issue
Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by Romanoff(f): 4:57am On Jan 26, 2023
What she has is preeclampsia and it's very dangerous to her and the baby.

I've lost a friend to it two years ago.

Please, go to your families and friends and borrow money or solicit for funds asides Nairaland.

This is an emergency, that's why your wife was allowed to go after signing a letter removing the hospital from any blame if anything happens to her.

5 Likes

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:40am On Jan 26, 2023
peretei2024:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders,

I seriously need help, my wife went for her weekly check-up as the pregnancy is already 9months, so she was asked to run some test due to her complain, and when the result came out, according to the doctor that one of the test result is not good, that she has too much protein in her urine, and that is acidic to her and to the baby that we must run C.S immediately, so she called me crying, because my company is owing me for months ,so she understand the situation on ground.

I called her to come home and the hospital said she must write an undertaking before they will allow her to go, and she did.

Now, I had it in mind to go for the C.S by Monday , but she is getting weaker and weaker by the day which is too dangerous, and I don't have the money now.

Please can anyone help me safe life?

I will post any evidence you want just to proof to my that am not one useless scammer here.

If you check my recent post, you will see that I put on some of my things for sale, i did this just to raise money, and as o speak, I have not gotten any serious buyer

If God touch you to help in any form, you can reach me.

I recently had to apply to collect 25% of my pension contribution since am not up to 50years but the process with Leadway Assurance seems slow.

Anyone can reach me for any proof, but am really ashame to post this here, just that life is very very important.

You can reach me on 08176573115

Her B.P is also very high that is another issue

Mr Op, the protein in her urine, the weakness and high Bp are all pointing to Pre-eclampsia, as the person above rightly noted.
It's a dangerous pregnancy related emergency, that can end in the demise of both the mother and foetus.
Look for immediate help from the people around you, your friends and relatives.
Don't rely on people in this forum, who don't even know you, and have nothing in common with you.

4 Likes

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by peretei2024(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Mr Op, the protein in her urine, the weakness and high Bp are all pointing to Pre-eclampsia, as the person above rightly noted.
It's a dangerous pregnancy related emergency, that can end in the demise of both the mother and foetus.
Look for immediate help from the people around you, your friends and relatives.
Don't rely on people in this forum, who don't even know you, and have nothing in common with you.

Thanks so much
Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by dobnina(f): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Oga, This is an emergency situation.
That's y the hospital told her to sign so they went be held responsible if anything happens.
Don't wait for online help cos it might never come. You will only keep wasting time your wife doesn't have.
Meet family and friends, thank God you have a car, you can also use it to take a loan.
Pls quickly save the life of your wife and your baby
It's not easy carrying pregnancy for 9months.
Dont let her suffer in vain cos it's very risky at this stage.
Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by ikemesit4477: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Romanoff:
What she has is preeclampsia and it's very dangerous to her and the baby.

I've lost a friend to it two years ago.

Please, go to your families and friends and borrow money or solicit for funds asides Nairaland.

This is an emergency, that's why your wife was allowed to go after signing a letter removing the hospital from any blame if anything happens to her.
this is serious! This is what kills kefee!

1 Like

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
I pray u get all d help u need to save mama and child cry cry cry cry

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by Oluneutral: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
@op, so, your wife was this heavily pregnant and you preferred to engage in sexcapades with another woma/en instead of thinking and preparing for her safe delivery. What a pity! Poor woman! I pray she delivers safely.
You're a disgrace to responsible husbands and fathers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7531271/calabar-girl-shown-me-pepper

2 Likes

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by Romanoff(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oluneutral:
@op, so, your wife was this heavily pregnant and you preferred to engage in sexcapades with another woma/en instead of thinking and preparing for her safe delivery. What a pity! Poor woman! I pray she delivers safely.
You're a disgrace to responsible husbands and fathers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7531271/calabar-girl-shown-me-pepper

He's not even a responsible husband and father. As of 19th of this month, see the nonsense wey e dey type and his wife is heavily pregnant with their child.

If you never marry, pray make you no jam this type of man o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by pocohantas(f): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Romanoff:

He's not even a responsible husband and father. As of 19th of this month, see the nonsense wey e dey type and his wife is heavily pregnant with their child.

If you never marry, pray make you no jam this type of man o.

Hahahahaha. Please stop!🤣🤣
Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by Houseofglam7(f): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Why not call the lady you were frolicking with at the office to help you out??
You said she knows you’re married right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by ahnie: 3:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Very useless man,you see them alot online abusing women,but offline their problem huge pass mountain everest.

He dey online forming one stupid redpillers ,such an unfortunate oloriburuku to a wonderful wife,who he can't provide for,yet e go see money take dey carry calabar girl jump from one dingbat brothel to the other

Call the calabar girl.
My concern is the innocent wife that's in a dicey situation,may help reach her soon.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by kkins25(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Hmmm..
Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by dobnina(f): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie:
Very useless man,you see them alot online abusing women,but offline their problem huge pass mountain everest.

He dey online forming one stupid redpillers ,such an unfortunate oloriburuku to a wonderful wife,who he can't provide for,yet e go see money take dey carry calabar girl jump from one dingbat brothel to the other

Call the calabar girl.

Pls you people should take it easy with him
Let him concentrate on looking for money to save his wife and baby.
You guys can insult him after.
There is a very serious emergency situation on ground. I really fear for his wife.
Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by Brainlight: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2023
this sisters over here no get joy at all.....

1 Like

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by descarado: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Internet never forgets.

See as the little help this one for get vamoose bc of chochochocho. Leaking mouth so he will belong to the hard boys of nairaland.
Goodluck to you

5 Likes

Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by socialmediaman: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Need Help For My Wife C.S by sonssyo: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
After reading the comments,I gave up
Even on sick bed then,I helped my little way for a guy that the wife gave birth then and was running up and down.
This guy is very nonsensical, imagine carrying woman when wify is pregnant
God abeg save this innocent woman to live, you have a way of doing your thing.

I'm sure you will save her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please L Need Ur Advise.my Fiance's Mum Won't Let Us Be. / Under What Condition Do You Think It Is Justifiable To Lie To Your Dearest Wife? / Divorce? Read This True Life Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.