Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Guys Is There Money In Coding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Is There Money In Coding (230 Views)

This guys is after lady k life share this video to read lady k pls / Please Guys Is This Real ? / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is There Money In Coding by Prudoh(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Good morning NL

My mom told me to learn Weldering work while I wanted to learn TA(technical analysis) with Coding...

*Which of the work should I choose

*Welders and TA who has money the most
Re: Guys Is There Money In Coding by MITCHELL96: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2023
There's money in tech.

But, can you cope with the stress of learning it? The countless hours behind your computer?

Behind every technology innovation is thousands of hours before it became a success.

And stop asking who has money the most, that's so dumb and childish 😏 Oga, follow your heart and passion. It's you that knows where your shoe is paining you. Your mom should be Only there to help you in what you have decided and not what you should be.

Decide your future by yourself.

Jeff Bezos is into food business but he's still one of the richest man, so money dey everywhere. No be everybody go do tech.
Re: Guys Is There Money In Coding by Prudoh(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2023
MITCHELL96:
There's money in tech.

But, can you cope with the stress of learning it? The countless hours behind your computer?

Behind every technology innovation is thousands of hours before it became a success.

And stop asking who has money the most, that's so dumb and childish 😏 Oga, follow your heart and passion. It's you that knows where your shoe is paining you. Your mom should be Only there to help you in what you have decided and not what you should be.

Decide your future by yourself.

Jeff Bezos is into food business but he's still one of the richest man, so money dey everywhere. No be everybody go do tech.

Thanks allot 😊
Re: Guys Is There Money In Coding by MITCHELL96: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Prudoh:

Thanks allot 😊

You're welcome.

I'm even surprise I was the only one that contributed to your post.

NL is gradually losing it's value, if it were a post about relationship, sexualities and nonsense stuffs like that, everybody will want to contribute with their empty coconut heads. Sigh! 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Guys Is There Money In Coding by Prudoh(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
MITCHELL96:

You're welcome.

NL is gradually losing it's value, if it were a post about relationship, sexualities and nonsense stuffs like that, everybody will want to contribute with their empty coconut heads. Sigh! 🤦‍♂️
I swear
Re: Guys Is There Money In Coding by FarahAideed: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you only want to go where there is money then you will not go anywhere
Re: Guys Is There Money In Coding by Hintona(f): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
MITCHELL96:

You're welcome.

How long have you been on nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

Maiko And Geiko-what Are The Differences? / Traveling Tips For When You Visit Playa Del Carmen / Maximizing Your Social Media Presence: A Guide To Social Media Optimization Serv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.