Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Charcoal Producers/exports - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Charcoal Producers/exports (1185 Views)

Nigerian FMCG Exports To ECOWAS / Charcoal Export In Nigeria / Africa Timber ,wood Urgently Needed For Exports. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Producers/exports by cudeh: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2011
I have a buyers from India, China, and UK. I am looking for charcoal producers that can export to other countries in large quantity. I will be happy if you guys can provide me with good contacts or solutions.
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by flameong: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
pls how can i get buyers from India, China, and UK because i want to strat his bis i need ur help. (charcoal biz) u can mail me @ flameongmail@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by cudeh: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2011
why not send the information here. Maybe i will send you an email right away
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2011
cudeh:

why not send the information here. Maybe i will send you an email right away
Where are you based. I know quiet a lot of charcoal producers in my town. We could partner.
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by harakiri(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2011
What quantity are they interested in? And what quality?
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by mylove007: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2011
I am also in Charcoal business, Is anyone will to assist on how to go about it without selling manuals.

Hoping to hear anyone willing.
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by cudeh: 3:54am On Sep 10, 2011
I am based in Imo state any source?
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by Jovann: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ OP Cudeh,
Pls can you kindly send me the email contacts of buyers in those countries you mentioned?.
I also deals in charcoal biz. pls send to forlandoo@yahoo.co.uk.. Thanks.
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by martyna4lf(f): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2011
What quantity exactly do you need per week, per month etc.
These will determine level of response you get. I will get back
to you with result while expecting to hear from you.
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by Johndoe100(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2011
cudeh:

I have a buyers from India, China, and UK. I am looking for charcoal producers that can export to other countries in large quantity. I will be happy if you guys can provide me with good contacts or solutions.

How did he get buyers without having any supplies? You don't just believe everything you read.
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2011
Johndoe100:

How did he get buyers without having any supplies? You don't just believe everything you read.
Please be reasonable, it happens, Besides this is business on the upper half of medium scale transaction, it could even be large scale. Due diligence will always be properly and consistently carried out-fakes can easily be spotted. Though the claim of having buyers in such a wide range of countries raises suspicion.
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by martyna4lf(f): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
These are the attitudes that put a man in one place. He is not growing
does not believe someone else can grow. He has said he has buyers
from about three countries, the issue at stake for you fan is not to
question him how he got to know those people, the issue for you and I
right now is to Tap into this opportunity by simple find out within your
forest dealers if charcoal exist in large quantity that can fix his need.
This only call for you to play a middle man roll and get whatever
benefit accruing from it. Charcoa is not gold nor diamond where you may
have super natural power to deal with it. After-all he is going to see, it verify
and pay down before the issue of export comes in. If am not right correct
me.
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by gbemoo4ty: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
let me have ur number in ma e-mail ok farightventures@gmail.com
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by papapee: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2011
l have a contact of a company that produces charcoal in one of the highly producing state.you can send your details to olubunmi_obafemi@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by vicikel: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2012
hello i need a charcoal buyers contact worldwide, i have a supply capacity of supplying you in Bulk, just contact me as soon as possible if you are a buyer of charcoal, and we discuss the terms of shipment
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by vicikel: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2012
i want a charcoal buyer worldwide, am a charcoal producer with alot of charcoal in Bulk, if you have a contact just message me and lets talk on the terms of shipment,the type of charcoal you need,and the cost , contact me on vicikel2002@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by vicikel: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2012
i want a charcoal buyer worldwide, am a charcoal producer with alot of charcoal in Bulk, if you have a contact just message me and lets talk on the terms of shipment,the type of charcoal you need,and the cost , contact me on vicikel2002@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Producers/exports by papapee: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2012
we have a contacts who help secure a purchasing order but needed the following details to be forwarded:
1.Full Name
2. Company name
3. Company/personal location and address
4. Anew email address(required for registration/verifications)
5.Products capacity(mt)
6.Scan copy of evidence of company registration and export licence (cert. of incorporation)
7.sent to me i.e the person that connect us.
hello sir can you handle this in terms of financing

(1) (Reply)

My Sallah Gift 4 All / White Maize Available In Large Quantity / Small Peanut Oil Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.