Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Notice! If You Ve Not Fill Ilorin Try And Let It Be Print In Colour - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Notice! If You Ve Not Fill Ilorin Try And Let It Be Print In Colour (922 Views)

Heard UTME Is Now In Colour Not Type / If Your Result Was Witheld, You Can Try And Recheck It Now / Utme/jamb Ve Not Decided On D Cutoff Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice! If You Ve Not Fill Ilorin Try And Let It Be Print In Colour by fataiiyo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2007
please it is confirmed to print it in colour!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Notice! If You Ve Not Fill Ilorin Try And Let It Be Print In Colour by jideaffo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
Where did you get that information? it was not stated in the website . Besides, you cant fill and print the form two times, that will automatically disqualify you. Pls dont let other people to start panicking and go for more than one form.

The one they have been doing were on white and black, why now
Re: Notice! If You Ve Not Fill Ilorin Try And Let It Be Print In Colour by damkollins(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2007
fataiiyo:

please it is confirmed to print it in colour!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's just a matter of choice and availability of color printer wherever u fill the form.Just ensure that ur form is original and not photocopied.That does not stop those who wants to print theirs in color but I think you guys should be more concerned about the actual screening and how to pass the exam rather than panicking about printing in color or not.
The first two post UME conducted by Unilorin was relatively easy but I guess it'll be tougher now.
I wish all going for the screening/test success.
Re: Notice! If You Ve Not Fill Ilorin Try And Let It Be Print In Colour by fataiiyo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT NO DIFF FROM PHOTOCOPY AND BLACK AND WHITE PRINTING, THOUGH THEY MAY STILL ACCEPT BLACK AND WHITE BUT I WAS TOLD TO DO IT IN COLOUR BY LECTURER.
IT'S ONLY COS I SAVED AND I GET IT PRINTED OUT AGAIN.
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Professional Exam Demystified! / Asu Wahala / Cut Off Point 4 Abti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.