Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lower Your Expectations On Men Of God, They Are Human Beings - Mary Njoku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lower Your Expectations On Men Of God, They Are Human Beings - Mary Njoku (223 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lower Your Expectations On Men Of God, They Are Human Beings - Mary Njoku by envoymedia: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Lower Your Expectations On Men Of God, They Are Human Beings - Actress Mary Njoku

Nigerian actress, Mary Njoku has advised people to lower their expectations of men of God as they are human beings as well, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on her page on Friday, the mum of three pointed out that people should learn to cut clergymen some slack. Her post was captioned;

"This isn't an attack o!!
If you cannot read to understand, Abeg rest!
Good morning

Note. The God na God. Man na man.
Shine your eyes and use your head."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn6G6dNI7ak/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Lower Your Expectations On Men Of God, They Are Human Beings - Mary Njoku by yrhuhfy113: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2023
wow, so on point
Re: Lower Your Expectations On Men Of God, They Are Human Beings - Mary Njoku by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Stylishly defending aposprick suleiman, May be he played her league way back too. Nansense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who's A Celebrity / Listen: Roli Releases New Album " I Love You " / South African Rapper, Aka, Reportedly Shot Dead In Durban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.