Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Arsenal (adebayor Says We Are Tougher) How True Is That? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal (adebayor Says We Are Tougher) How True Is That? (750 Views)

The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Adebayor Says He Is At Spurs To Make Money / Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal (adebayor Says We Are Tougher) How True Is That? by gbenga9ja(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2007
The Gunners have enjoyed a good start to the Barclays Premier League Campaign with Victories over Fulham and Manchester City so far.

Critics have described the London Club as lacking the " angryToughness angry" needed for a title wins in recent years and we also know some people say "they are kids and they don't want to play as soon as they start kicking them.

Well, i want to know what Authentic Gunners on Nairaland think of this Season,  are we ready to kick those reds and the blues and the other freaking clubs Arses this time around, are we strong enough.

Gunners, do speak and lets be heard so loudly.

1 Share

Re: Arsenal (adebayor Says We Are Tougher) How True Is That? by A40(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2007
We are stronger our so-called boys are now becoming men its looking good yall cool

(1) (Reply)

Adriano: My Personal Problems Are Behind Me Now / Is The Manager Really Supposed To Be Blamed For Teams Poor Perfomance. / Nigeria Loses 2014 Commonwealth Games Bid To Glasgow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.