Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

OPINION; What Will You Do With 2.5 Million Naira? Will You Rather Buy A Land Of - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OPINION; What Will You Do With 2.5 Million Naira? Will You Rather Buy A Land Of (168 Views)

Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION; What Will You Do With 2.5 Million Naira? Will You Rather Buy A Land Of by Jojomojo: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
I decided to Put it up on my WhatsApp Status to Ask my audience for an opinion

My Question was, What Will you do With 2.5 million Naira?

I now continued by asking that "Will they rather buy a land of 1.5 million and invest the remaining 1 million into a business or invest the whole 2.5 million in a business."

Meanwhile, I was referring to a Start-Up Business, but a good return is assured in the business

And here are the responses.

https://www.digitalhant.com.ng/2023/01/opinion-what-will-you-do-with-25.html

I hope you will grab something

Feel free to go through the opinions, and also drop your opinion in the comment section.

Also, Share this Post...

Re: OPINION; What Will You Do With 2.5 Million Naira? Will You Rather Buy A Land Of by VEXT: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Start up a business with the whole amount...

(1) (Reply)

What Is Zellige Tile Used For? / How To Grow Your Money / How To Build A Successful Career has a Forex Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.