Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Singapore On A Budget: One Week Itinerary As A Nigerian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Singapore On A Budget: One Week Itinerary As A Nigerian (262 Views)

Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Trip To Mahabaleshwar – A Full Day Itinerary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singapore On A Budget: One Week Itinerary As A Nigerian by SexyChic05(f): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Singapore is one of the most popular destinations in Southeast Asia, and for good reason. This city-state is known for its clean streets, delicious food, and stunning architecture. I recently had the opportunity to spend one week in Singapore, and I wanted to share my experience with all of you.

First and foremost, Singapore is incredibly clean and safe. Everywhere I went, I felt perfectly safe and comfortable. The city is also incredibly easy to navigate, with a well-connected public transportation system that makes getting around a breeze.

One of the highlights of my trip was visiting Marina Bay Sands. This iconic hotel and resort is known for its infinity pool that looks out over the city. It's a must-see destination, even if you don't plan on staying there.

Read more here - https://olorisupergal.com/292701/singapore-in-a-week-how-to-make-the-most-of-your-trip/

Overall, I had an amazing time in Singapore and I can't recommend it enough. The city is incredibly clean, safe, and easy to navigate. It's also home to a variety of different attractions, from iconic landmarks to delicious street food. If you're planning a trip to Southeast Asia, Singapore is definitely a destination you won't want to miss.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana / USA Residents Only / Authentication Of Police Character At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.