Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nani Or Tevez? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nani Or Tevez? (883 Views)

Argentina Soccer Star, Carlos Tevez, Tattoo Angels All Over His Back. ( Photo) / Picture Of Tevez Baptizing Sir Alex Ferguson / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Siasia Plays Down Messi, Tevez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nani Or Tevez? by yemmight(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2007
So many reports have indicated that the only goal scored in the last Man u Match should be credited to Tevel and not Nani. Please your views.
Re: Nani Or Tevez? by Christino(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2007
I always believe a deflected goal should be awarded to the first taker but after Milan beat Liverpool and pirlo's kick was awarded to Inzaghi i had to bend with the new rule. It could be Tevez's goal afterall.
Re: Nani Or Tevez? by RuuDie(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2007
there are accidental / intentional deflections. . . . . . how much did Tevez know abt that goal is what should be the clincher here, he didn't even bother to celebrate c'uz i think he already knw that the goal wasn't his to claim!
Pippo's goal in the UCL final was just typical of him. . . . . he's main concern is to put that ball in the net, any which ways.
he saw the ball all the way and moved to make contact with it. . . . so he had every right to claim it!

furthermore, i don't think the deflection off Tevez was substantial enough. . . .
Re: Nani Or Tevez? by A40(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2007
It was Nani's goal Tevez's presence was not responsible for that
Re: Nani Or Tevez? by 9ja4eva: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2007
NANI's goal
Re: Nani Or Tevez? by Razorr(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2007

(1) (Reply)

[b]chelsea 5 Million Pounds Coach, Jose Mourinho Resigns![/b] / Foolish Wenger To Let Flamini Go To Milan / What We Can Do To Tunisia For Super Eagles To Be In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.