Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? (23992 Views)

POS Operators Increase Charges For Withdrawal, Deposit / CBN: N50 POS Charge To Be Paid By Businesses Not Customers / N50 Stamp Duties POS Charge Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by oka4ugoo: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
KingOfBoyz1:
just dey play...

Na church offering go collect the remaining one wey I get
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
MaDaRa01:
As the scarcity of new notes keep increasing. The pos operator have hiked up the charges for withdrawal.

To withdraw 10k is 1k. Thats 10%. The pos man brought 7mil(new mint notes and 100 notes) yesterday morning and by evening all have been withdrawn, making more than 500k profit that day.
Wow, see business o.
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Transfer is the way now.
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by Peppysco: 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
MaDaRa01:
As the scarcity of new notes keep increasing. The pos operator have hiked up the charges for withdrawal.

To withdraw 10k is 1k. Thats 10%. The pos man brought 7mil(new mint notes and 100 notes) yesterday morning and by evening all have been withdrawn, making more than 500k profit that day.

Una go just dey lie like say God nor dey again, kilode?
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by mmsen: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
mastermaestro:

Have you experienced fake transfer? Have you initiated an online transfer that either took hours before receipt? Do you live in a rural area where network is largely unstable and an online transaction can fail while in process with a debit alert following?

Cash remains the most trusted form of financial transaction in this dubious country. Some people would receive a credit and lie that they didn't get it. You find yourself stuck in one place waiting for them to acknowledge (Qureceipt.

Have you not seen people visiting banks for over a month just to resolve a failed online transaction? Go to banking halls from Monday through Friday, you will find them filling forms upon forms to no avail.

I do online too. However there are circumstances where I peacefully withdraw cash, hand it over to save me time as well as prevent any perceived eventualities. I simply follow my instincts.

I've been using transfer for years, never received a "fake transfer". I do know about people who have been burned by counterfeit cash however.

Every now and again you may have a transfer that takes longer to receive than normal but that isn't a regular occurrence.

I much prefer to receive and send funds digitally than deal with cash.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by Slynation(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
CaptainFM1:

I guess it's the same thing we are saying.
What is good for the Greeks is not good for Ugandans....and that's why there's chaos everywhere. No equality before the law.

We are our own problems yet we always think one leader will come with a magic wand to solve our problems. The wall-to-wall corruption within the civil society is probably at par with the government.
Yea...we are the products of our leaders... cheesy
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by Reeb2244: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
MaDaRa01:

All lies.
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by sylve11: 6:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Menclothing:
1k is 50naira Lagos

5k 100naira

Very correct.

Even in Ogun State, they charge similar to that of Lagos. cool
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by berbs: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2023
MaDaRa01:

10K for 1K That's Wrong.
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by berbs: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2023
atdscentofwater:
200 FOR 5K

This is fair deal.
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by alabi484(m): 7:10am On Jan 29, 2023
The stress POS guys are going through to get the new notes is crazy.

Queueing up for hours at ATM machines,spend transport going from one machine to the other and borrowing cards of people around them thereby incurring extra charges to make withdrawals.

An increment in charges is justified with that, a higher than normal/affordable price is robbery.

1k to 4k...150
5k to 8k...200
9k to 12k..300
13k to 16k...400
17k to 20k...500
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by miniziter(m): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2023
marlow1962:
I hardly do pos, I transfer.
Some pos ppl are crooks.
Just like some people in your profession are one too
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by marlow1962(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2023
miniziter:

Just like some people in your profession are one too
Ok 👍
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by marlow1962(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2023
mmsen:

I still do not understand why some people are so insistent upon cash. It's such a stupid mindset.
Cash is cumbersome.
Na the wahala wer we dy face be that
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by Yoighaman(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
sammyscholar:
How did you know he brought 7 million?

The OP is the PoS operator, he didn't just want to open up.
Re: How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? by Tegabadguy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaDaRa01:

new money 5k is 300 in ajegunle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN May Lose Control Of The Naira - Punch Editorial Board / Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! / Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.