Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) (32849 Views)

Scientists, Alien Hunters Study Mysterious Signal From Nearby Star / Please Help: How Do I Track Signal From My Startimes Dish? / China's 24.9 Billion Pixels Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by backtovillage: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
I doubt if there is any living thing at that distance capable of sending such signal.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Day169: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
.. but earthlings received the Samsung Galaxy S9 since 2018.
How come this one is just arriving? grin

2 Likes

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by omonnakoda: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hopefully this can be discussed logically without invoking imaginary gods

6 Likes

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by ohigus(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Make I arrange my luggages one side cool
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by ohigus(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Uppity bitch say what? angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by MansoryMX(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
2000 years ago, John the beloved received a 22 chapters-long communication on mostly future events. ( The Book of REVELATION I never the HolyBible).
That signal is far more important for humanity to look into and take heed of than any of this “scientific” one. It’s a matter of eternal life or eternal death.

Get Ready! Get prepared! The Signals of HIS Coming are Everywhere !
JESUS CHRIST is Coming!

Wetin dey really worry this guy strong cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by YungMillionaire: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
YET, stupid Christians will tell you the universe is just 6000 years old.

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Robinmido:
I strongly believe that we are not the only intelligent beings in the galaxy. We are not alone
The unending resources and time put into space exploration isn't for thrills. They know there's something or someone out there.

2 Likes

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by omonnakoda: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
ScamHunter:
One thing I've learned from science is that it merely independently confirms what is written in the Bible without reading it.
Principles such as black hole, planetary alignment and 'speech' the waters above the firmament and below the deep and even "in the beginning" I read somewhere that a mathematician was accused of not believing in God. In response, he said that he doesn't really imply that there is no God, but that, if there is God, that he works with the principles of mathematics. As foolish as the thought process, it is merely a finite being trying to define infinity within the context of his finite mind. Should be the other way around. So read the Bible and get to know the infinite God behind your finite mind.
shut up your dirty mouth

2 Likes

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by SodiumValproate: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
If you check Righteousness first post on Nairaland it is from 2017
In that post he warns about the endtimes will soon happen.

From 2017 to 2023 that makes it 7 YEARS of preaching doomsday.
And nothing has happened. grin grin

If you ever feel bad for yourself
Just know that a mentally unstable man has been screaming end time for 7 years.

I'm very sure when my 1 year old son turns 26 years. Righteousness will still be screaming endtimes..

Mental health is no joke
Pray for this mad man called Righteousness
That is why he needs me to prescribe Sodium Valproate for him.🤔

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Kajaard: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
2000 years ago, John the beloved received a 22 chapters-long communication on mostly future events. ( The Book of REVELATION I never the HolyBible).
That signal is far more important for humanity to look into and take heed of than any of this “scientific” one. It’s a matter of eternal life or eternal death.

Get Ready! Get prepared! The Signals of HIS Coming are Everywhere !
JESUS CHRIST is Coming!

You spend all your time searching the internet for things like this so you can bring in your endtime messages using your various monikers like this holiness one you used in creating this post.

Na wah for you sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by MrColdsweat: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
If you check Righteousness first post on Nairaland it is from 2017
In that post he warns about the endtimes will soon happen.

From 2017 to 2023 that makes it 7 YEARS of preaching doomsday.
And nothing has happened. grin grin

If you ever feel bad for yourself
Just know that a mentally unstable man has been screaming end time for 7 years.

I'm very sure when my 1 year old son turns 26 years. Righteousness will still be screaming endtimes..

Mental health is no joke
Pray for this mad man called Righteousness
Waste of time praying for him because prayers actually doesn't solve anything and there's no cure for foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by ScamHunter: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
gaventa:
Africans will believe this without any doubt . These same people will come tomorrow with another narrative and yet we will follow suit . You can see the dumbass called righteousness linking this news with the occurrence in the history book of the Jews and Greeks . Only Africans view the world through the lens of other race . It’s so disheartening.

No one is African...the whitemen have molded you all into their value system. Is Nigeria an African name? But you bear Nigerian and still think you'll remain African.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Kasdat5(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
I received the signal too

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by MrColdsweat: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
ohigus:
Uppity bitch say what? angry grin
What? grin
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Robinmido(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yeah i know and that's one of the reasons i believe that we're not alone
AkpaMgbor:

The unending resources and time put into space exploration isn't for thrills. They know there's something or someone out there.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by JOemmy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is might be aliens that sent the radio signal.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by BRIMBRAM: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
SodiumValproate:
Righteousness2 don see food

He is the same person that made the post with the one of his alternate monikers. That's how he operates on Nairaland. He makes a post and then uses his one of his numerous alternates to comment first.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by SenatePresdo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
ScamHunter:
One thing I've learned from science is that it merely independently confirms what is written in the Bible without reading it.
Principles such as black hole, planetary alignment and 'speech' the waters above the firmament and below the deep and even "in the beginning" I read somewhere that a mathematician was accused of not believing in God. In response, he said that he doesn't really imply that there is no God, but that, if there is God, that he works with the principles of mathematics. As foolish as the thought process, it is merely a finite being trying to define infinity within the context of his finite mind. Should be the other way around. So read the Bible and get to know the infinite God behind your finite mind.

Scientists believes God exists, but not in the context that we Christians understand it as.

They believe there are superior extraterrestrial beings with mores sophisticated technologies, which they refer to as Aliens.

They have a doubt that A God that is way to powerful to create the whole Universe as we know it, won't have time concentrating on what microscopic humans do in a microscopic Earth that is in a microscopic Solar system.

The size of the earth to our galaxy is like a single sand in the whole of Nigeria.
And now there are billions of such galaxies littering all corners of the universe.

What we see as Rapture, they see it as alien invasion.
When jesus will come, they will call it an alien invasion.

Rapture is theoretically and Alien Abduction.

4 Likes

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
interesting..
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Litmus: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Any scientific discoveries with India mentioned in the article automatically puts me off reading any further. Blacks should beware of why White people are always trying to push India to the forefront.

India is like their tool, some sort of bulwark against China and hegemony insurance against black people. Problem with whites is that they are unable to exist in the world in terms of equal partnerships and universal harmony moving forward only in terms of hierarchies and world domination.

2 Likes

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Backlaw406(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omahleigh:

It's the way you handpick what to believe and what to discard for me. This same science is what tells you the time, tells you the weather, tells you your heart rate, tells you how to navigate when driving and helps you through your daily life! You trust it with your life when it dispenses cash from an ATM to the point that you don't even bother counting the money. Even the phone you used to type this crap is a testament to the brilliance and reliability of science.

But when that same science on who's principles man has been able to achieve god-like feats tells you that Dinosaurs roamed this earth 65 million years ago, or that carbon dating can accurately predict objects that are billions of years old, your stupid ass suddenly becomes a smart ass because one fictional story book written by archaic men who thought that the earth was flat tells you that you haven't been here that long.

Religion is truly for small-minded simpletons.
Tell am o, religion fanatic. Don't mind him, his hipocrisy has no match.
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by francotunsco: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by francotunsco: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
History of just 2000 years ago being misrepresented and misleading already. Now, science is talking about peeping into 9 billion years ago. Just Negodu!
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Bigchristo: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL63Dg0tBAA

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11661173/amp/Radio-signal-sent-galaxy-nearly-nine-billion-light-years-away-received-scientist-earth.html
Technology unravels a lots of things about what we’ve been told by religious leaders, so it means the galaxy has been existing since 13 billion years ago while Earth is estimated to be 4.54 billion years old, plus or minus about 50 million years. Scientists have scoured the Earth searching for the oldest rocks to radiometrically date. In northwestern Canada, they discovered rocks about 4.03 billion years old. then some people born just 30-50-70-100 years ago will now tell us to believe that the world will be ending soon Abeg make una wake up oo na when man die the person own finished the world is not ending anytime 🔜

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omahleigh:

It's the way you handpick what to believe and what to discard for me. This same science is what tells you the time, tells you the weather, tells you your heart rate, tells you how to navigate when driving and helps you through your daily life! You trust it with your life when it dispenses cash from an ATM to the point that you don't even bother counting the money. Even the phone you used to type this crap is a testament to the brilliance and reliability of science.

But when that same science on who's principles man has been able to achieve god-like feats tells you that Dinosaurs roamed this earth 65 million years ago, or that carbon dating can accurately predict objects that are billions of years old, your stupid ass suddenly becomes a smart ass because one fictional story book written by archaic men who thought that the earth was flat tells you that you haven't been here that long.

Religion is truly for small-minded simpletons.
oga, life and humans existed and survived even more comfortable for so many years without what we call the knowledge of science today..and I want you to know one thing today and stop making fool of yourself thinking you are making sense..." Science is the source of nature, and this nature which includes you with your supposed intelligent and the scientists who carries out those scientific activities are all the creation of an intelligent and external source.....so stop fooling yourself I beg...
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Sweetvie: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Interesting!
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omahleigh:

Religion is truly for small-minded simpletons, this is why Africa is the way it is. A continent overcrowded with stupid people!

Religion is magical, it has a way of making even people that are naturally smart to dump their logic and embrace the dumbest of horseshitt
That’s why a Phd holder will still believe that Mohammed rode a donkey to heaven and will sponsor terrorism to kill infidels for his god
Or why a professor will still believe that the world was flooded and only Noah and his family survived.
Religion will tell you not question any thing dey dump on you, just accept it without further analysis.
It takes just a little inquisitiveness and courage to see the many contradictions and how ridiculous religious stories are. And when anyone takes the courage and extra effort to cross that line, they will not believe how stupid they must have been to ever believe such things

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by BloomingDale(f): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Nigerian/African Ignoramuses will start raining insults on the scientists.

They do not understand the money, pain, death, and other issues they suffer to keep the earth safe and to also discover and innovate new things that we're all enjoying today.

They're using technologies that they never created, yet they will keep abusing those who are making sacrifices to discover and innovate things that put them in enlightened world.

Shior!!

Lol. Satan dey learn where NASA dey.

1 Like

Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by Ever8090: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
triple996:
9ice cool
Some people book said the world is flat and not more than 50,000 years old grin grin
I am sure you will be here another 8 billion light years to receive another signal 😁 mad man...mad people everywhere,
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by davidtemi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
All these things go dey happen at a time and I go dey on bed dey sleep. Normally I suppose scared if I see dis kind tin happening daylight
Re: Earth Receives Signal From Galaxy 9 Billion Light Years Away ( Pics) by TenQ: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omahleigh:

Religion is truly for small-minded simpletons, this is why Africa is the way it is. A continent overcrowded with stupid people!
Why do many believe that Christianity is anti-science?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity / David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner / Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.