Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today (14346 Views)

#Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / 7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today by EnterpriseMan: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
You forgot to add Discriminate all urchins and say no to Tinubu and his poverty loving brainless followers angry angry angry
Re: 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today by Dtruthspeaker: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Young people, keep your virginity!

It is Your God Given Blessing and Life which you got as a child. Remember God blessed Children

Fornication means you are notifying God you are an adult and adults are Cursed.

Remember male and female Adam were adults when they were Cursed.

That is why you see "from your youth up"

Curses start when you become an adult and as everyone has confessed, the best parts of their lives is always when they were children.

All the devils.and failures are going to come and complain now about this secret I have just told you but I don't mind cos David too helped me through his psalms and proverbs, so I in return lay this down.

Your virginity is priceless and irreplaceable, Follow God's Law that is The Only Way to a good life and pleasant living in Blessings and Increase and Peace and Protection.

Do not listen to world and their sayings. for look at them if they were right why are they miserable and always unhappy?

They are fools and they do not want anyone to show them that they are fools therefore they need you to be a fool as they are.
Re: 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today by Mhyles: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
AntiChristian:
Jesus can't save himself!

[color=#990000][/color] You’re an idiot
Re: 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today by Mhyles: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Buddha3:
I don't need to hear none of this abeg!

I need to go out on elections day and vote wisely.

And so do you!

Pray for you to see the election date first
Re: 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today by guychidile: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today by Maysdevices(f): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Can’t believe I wasted my time reading this.

Re: 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2023
Mhyles:

[color=#990000][/color] You’re an idiot

Take that home!
Re: 10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today by ITGuru25: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2023
Quick one, are you prepared for the second coming of Jesus Christ? In case you are not, here is another opportunity, repent from your sin and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour!

The second coming of Jesus Christ is closer than you think and delay is dangerous.

make a decision Now!

Need someone to talk to? chat me up..... I care...

Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To?