Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Need A 3d Animator To Work With Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A 3d Animator To Work With Me (982 Views)

I Need Someone To Work With Me On A Movie Script / I Need A Very Good Copywriter To Work With A New Website / Am Looking To Hire One Blogger To Work With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 3d Animator To Work With Me by chessykool: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2011
hi nairalanders, i need a 3D animator who is good and ready to work with me on season animation script. am all most done with season one, with the caption scene. the story portraying Nigeria colonialism and neocolonialism experience in searching for Greenland. the story has a connection with MTN in,  am working on this project for MTN. the project his huge  and it has three dimension, first is 3D animation film, second is a reality show and third a playable game.so am working with the 3D animation first.no doubt money is involve for labour,

(1) (Reply)

Preview Of Must Read Books In 2012(coming Soon) / Explain This Piece Of History If You Can / The Girlfriend I Never Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.