Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme (18603 Views)

2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme / Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Eunisell / Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by ilori1930(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
kelzabel:

They just contacted me this evening wit d test details.any1 in d same shoes?
bro what date is your test please?
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by NaijaHotGuy: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls how were u contacted. Thanks.
kelzabel:

They just contacted me this evening wit d test details.any1 in d same shoes?
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by kelzabel(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2014
ilori1930:
what date is your test please?

Mine is on the 30th of september...u?
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by kelzabel(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2014
NaijaHotGuy: Pls how were u contacted. Thanks.

Through mail
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by ilori1930(m): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
kelzabel:

Mine is on the 30th of september...u?
[s]I didn't get an invite. What is your course of study? I wanna gatecrash the test...[/s]
I got an invite afterall, I just did not check the right email. My test is on Monday the 29th
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
ilori1930:
I didn't get an invite. What is your course of study? I wanna gatecrash the test...
Please how did u apply, am jst rounding up my nysc and need a job.
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by ilori1930(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
OpYzo: Please how did u apply, am jst rounding up my nysc and need a job.
The job ad came out in the third week of August with an email address provided for interested persons to send their CVs
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by dasoul(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
ilori1930:
[s]I didn't get an invite. What is your course of study? I wanna gatecrash the test...[/s]
I got an invite afterall, I just did not check the right email. My test is on Monday the 29th

Thumps up bro! I hope u eventually made it to d firm.
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by kelzabel(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
ilori1930:

So which means congratulations are in order.pls I'll contact u 2mao so fill me in on our d exercise went cos I'll b writing on tuesday.so I'd apprc8 if u take note of some prominent tins dt happened.thx boss n success is ur portion
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by Traycee: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Please some one should tell me hw d test was on the 30th of sept
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by Zino55(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello guys. 4 those who are done with d tests, Pls how do I get to d venue from CMS? Thanks
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by dhope: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Zino55: Hello guys. 4 those who are done with d tests, Pls how do I get to d venue from CMS? Thanks
frm cms join d bus going to eko hotel/roundabout which is d last bus stop. then take keke to muri okunola and alight as soon as u get to dt street and look for no 209. d place is treakable frm roundabout if u sabi it.
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by landg: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Can i gatecrash?

1 Like

Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by Zino55(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
dhope:
frm cms join d bus going to eko hotel/roundabout which is d last bus stop. then take keke to muri okunola and alight as soon as u get to dt street and look for no 209. d place is treakable frm roundabout if u sabi it.

Thanks. I appreciate
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by kelzabel(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Why is this thread so dry n boring?any1 dt ever went tru d eunisell recruitment shud plss assist us wit vital n useful information.nw we'r done wit d test n keeping our fingers crossed.God help us
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by wisehuman156(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Please can you furnish me with info about the test? Difficulty level of the test? Essay? I wasn't invited, But Am hoping there may be a second batch. Thanks.
kelzabel: Why is this thread so dry n boring?any1 dt ever went tru d eunisell recruitment shud plss assist us wit vital n useful information.nw we'r done wit d test n keeping our fingers crossed.God help us
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by kelzabel(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
wisehuman156:
Please can you furnish me with info about the test? Difficulty level of the test? Essay? I wasn't invited, But Am hoping there may be a second batch. Thanks.

The test ws basically GMAT wit 50 questios in all...quantitative were 20 in number n d rest were either logical or verbal reasoning.after which,dere ws an essay writing of which u'd av 2 pick a topic 4 urself.everytin has 2 b done within 1hr 30mins.any1 tinking of gatecrashing shudnt tink of it cos its impossible.I hope I'v answered ur question
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by Episteme2(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
kelzabel:

The test ws basically GMAT wit 50 questios in all...quantitative were 20 in number n d rest were either logical or verbal reasoning.after which,dere ws an essay writing of which u'd av 2 pick a topic 4 urself.everytin has 2 b done within 1hr 30mins.any1 tinking of gatecrashing shudnt tink of it cos its impossible.I hope I'v answered ur question
Gatecrash any test venue you know if you have your fare and stop taking somethings people say here. Nobody will kill you for gatecrashing. The worst you can get is 'Not Allowed'. Then you leave the hall. Some folks will say anything to discourage you thinking that it will decrease their chance of making it to the interview stage. If you meet all the requirements, go there, sit down and do what other invitees are doing until you are identified and asked to leave. I GATECRATCHED this same exam venue against dubious advice by some Nairalanders and wrote the exam without the examiners even checking who was and wasn't invited. They only checked our credentials, shared the questions and answer sheets, and generated exam numbers for us serially in the hall.

4 Likes

Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by ilori1930(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Episteme2:

Gatecrash any test venue you know if you have your fare and stop taking somethings people say here. Nobody will kill you for gatecrashing. The worst you can get is 'Not Allowed'. Then you leave the hall. Some folks will say anything to discourage you thinking that it will decrease their chance of making it to the interview stage. If you meet all the requirements, go there, sit down and do what other invitees are doing until you are identified and asked to leave. I GATECRATCHED this same exam venue against dubious advice by some Nairalanders and wrote the exam without the examiners even checking who was and wasn't invited. They only checked our credentials, shared the questions and answer sheets, and generated exam numbers for us serially in the hall.

I love your spirit bro. I am glued to you on this. I thought I was going to gatecrash the test too but later saw the test invite. I had used an usual email address in sending my CV and the test invite was sent to this email address. I saw the invite at 36hours to the test. Even if I hadn't got an invite, I would still have gone for the test. The worst that can happen to a gatecrasher is "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED"; nobody is going to arrest you for gatecrashing...
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by ThaSlimKidd: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Apparently Eunisell are still sending out invites. A friend got Tuesday next week. *Sighs* This recruitment process is going to take a while again .
It is well yo'. #PeaceOut
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by jayrager(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
ThaSlimKidd:
Apparently Eunisell are still sending out invites. A friend got Tuesday next week. *Sighs* This recruitment process is going to take a while again .
It is well yo'. #PeaceOut

Tuesday on the 14th right? I'm still waiting patiently for my invite...... Any hopefuls or anybody with relevant info
Re: Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme by Traycee: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hi everyone,
Was anyone invited for anoda test by eunisel after d first one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Scam Or Real? / 20 Things You Should Never Do At A Job Interview / DDB Lagos Graduate Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.