Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] (10639 Views)

Madonna, Lil Kim, Mariah Carey,17 Others That Forgot To Wear Clothes To Mtv VMA / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List / Celebrities Reaction To Miley Cyrus' X-rated VMA Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by doublekay: 1:32am On Sep 08, 2011
Hi folks check out these hottest pics from the just concluded MTV video Music Award, and also say what u feel about them

Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by doublekay: 1:41am On Sep 08, 2011
More Pics

Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by doublekay: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2011
Still more pics

Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Hardballer(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
i wld so do adele
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Pweety4me(f): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2011
Another thing i don't understand is why beyonce looks so skinny she is meant to be be preggers? ummm whats Nicki wearing?LOl
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Goldieluks: 2:37am On Sep 09, 2011
where did nicki got those pieces of rags from?saw her on tv,was like wth,oh maybe she's doing it for charity.! undecided
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2011
Adele is Incredibly beautiful. A natural woman. And what a talent. cool She don't need nak!!!ed women/men, she don't need bling bling, she don't need specail effects, not too much annoying sounds, just her and her beautiful voice. A real talent. I wonder why she didn't get any award As long as that freak (Lady Gaga) is among the nominees, there's no chance for anyone.
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by BABE3: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2011
OP-- after how many years-?--

Adele-- Nah. Error. She looks older than she is. She's 23 for french's sake.

Beyonce-- Queen B. She can do no wrong.

Deena-- Jersey Shore. What do you expect? Trashy guidettes-- lol-- grin

Demi lovato-- Aight look. Looks good for the VMAs.

Selena Gomez-- Best dressed young'un of the night. I loved it. Impeccable.

J'woww-- Another Guidette.

JoJo-- Random and weird.

Justin Beiber -- Lez-be-honest, he looks like a le[i]sbi[/i]an/g[i]a[/i]y librarian.  grin

Katy Perry-- It suits her. I wouldn't wear that though. The shoes are ugly.

Nicki Minaj -- It obvious she was gan[i]gb[/i]anged by pre-schoolers prior the award show.  undecided Why try so hard to look fo[i]oli[/i]sh?

Why is lady Gaga's pic not here?--- I would have written a whole paragraph about him.
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Suntemi(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2011
BABE!:

JoJo-- Random and weird.

Justin Beiber -- Lez-be-honest, he looks like a le[i]sbi[/i]an/g[i]a[/i]y librarian.  grin

Nicki Minaj -- It obvious she was gan[i]gb[/i]anged by pre-schoolers prior the award show.  undecided Why try so hard to look fo[i]oli[/i]sh?

Why is lady Gaga's pic not here?--- I would have written a whole paragraph about[b] him.
[/b]

about her
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by snthesis(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2011
^^^abt Him
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Suntemi(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2011
^^^ Shey Lady gaga don turn to man ni?
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by blank(f): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2011
Lady Gaga is a MAN, maybe a transvesite. Have u not seen the impression of her his dick?
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by kushe: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2011
@sun temi

u are so far behind in pop culture.why did u hav to spoil the fun for all of us by not getting it.

some intelligent ppl actually visit this site and it is not all the time we communicate by breaking ur skull and putting it in there.

now run along and shop for some intelligence,and yeah lady gaga is actually a man.
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Suntemi(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2011
kushe:

@sun temi

u are so far behind in pop culture.why did u hav to spoil the fun for all of us by not getting it.

some intelligent ppl actually visit this site and it is not all the time we communicate by breaking your skull and putting it in there.

now run along and shop for some intelligence,and yeah lady gaga is actually a man.

So because I never knew Gaga is a man as you guys claimed that means I'm not  intelligent? Anyway no be my fault na only iOS I sabi ok I don dey run along and shopping for some intelligence n hope say e no too cost? lmao
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by kushe: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2011
@sun temi

u are actually a good sport. lady gaga was born a girl and remained a woman till she introduced her alter ego,or hyde or pseudonym to the world during the vmas and he just happens to be a man.

beyonce too has an alter ego,but a rather sexy one called sasha fierce.lady gaga"s own looks like scarface(al pacino)
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Geomel: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2011
Nice collections,keep it up.
www.geomelgroup.org
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Chuks84(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2011
I'm a big Adele fan, but I think a lot of people overcompensate for her when they start using words like hot, gorgeous, incredibly beautiful etc. Let's be honest she's just a pretty albeit overweight lady with a lovely voice. Call a spade a spade.
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by snthesis(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2011
^^^Orobo is hot angry angry
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by bong4(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2011
Na wao oh!!! Is it only women that attended the event?
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Meddler(f): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2011
BABE!:

(Seconded. Was she gng for the grandma look  undecided)          

(Seconded. She looks like the rainbow threw up on her and added sparkles to it)

(It's nice but she's looking quite matured for her age)

(Nice!)

(No comment. Why are these guys even relevant)

JoJo-- Random and weird.

(Hahahahaha. I thought he was going for the clown looks. Where's the big red noise and painted face  grin)

(No comment)
(Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!)

Why is lady Gaga's pic not here?--- I would have written a whole paragraph about him.

Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Beync(f): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2011
Beyonce kiss cheesy cheesy
Edele wink wink
Deena wink wink
Selenakiss kiss kiss cheesy
Minag kiss kiss kiss
Katy kiss kiss kiss
JoJo kiss kiss
Jenifer kiss kiss
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Tolulop001(f): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2011
Chuks84:

I'm a big Adele fan, but I think a lot of people overcompensate for her when they start using words like hot, gorgeous, incredibly beautiful etc. Let's be honest she's just a pretty albeit overweight lady with a lovely voice. Call a spade a spade.

+ 1.
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2011
love the ladies with nicely exposed b.reast
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Nayah(f): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2011
I really like this of Selena very classy
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by lynxnoon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2011
LWKMD!!!
Seems u guys have worked for FASHION POLICE b4? grin grin grin
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by airmark(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
@Nayah, how are you doing? Hope doing great. Pls let me have ur email at airmarking@gmail.com. Heading for montpellier soon. Cheers
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Nayah(f): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2011
lol Airmark I'm good and you? your email has a problem not possible to send
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by chuckdee4(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hardballer:

i wld so do adele

lipsrsealed

Dude, whatever floats your boat but Adele ain't my cuppa tea, fantastic voice though
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
Chuks84:

I am actually very serious. That woman is very beautiful to me. Maybe not the kind of woman you guys would look at and go
"Fu!!k I'd like to hit that". But from a lady point of view, she absolutely stunning to me.
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by obukokwois: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2011
if nicki want to go gaga,shes jus on her own embarassed
Re: The Hottest Vma Looks [pics] by airmark(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2011
@ nayah, nothing happened to it now. It seems u are scared of a stranger. Lol. Typical naija. When you get to know me, you will be suprised. Just wanna enjoy ma vacation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Richest Family In The World, They Worship Satan, Marry Themselves. / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe / Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.