Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty (10520 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Charles Okocha: The Destruction Of A Car Is A Scene From An Upcoming Movie / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by MarlianJoint: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Augustine Azuka "Jay-Jay" Okocha was born on 14 August 1973 and is a Nigerian former professional footballer who played as an attacking midfielder.

Jay Jay is a quick and skillful playmaker, who is considered as the best Nigerian and one of the best African players of all time.

Okocha was known for his confidence with the ball, technique, creativity, and dribbling skills, as well as his use of feints, in particular the stepover.

The skillful Nigerian talent has played for Bolton Wanderers FC in the Premier League in England.

Jay Jay is married and has two beautiful kids namely A-Jay Okocha (Son) and Daniella Okocha (Daughter).

A-Jay Might be known by many because of his resemblance to his father and a little resemblance to Alex Iwobi according to online users but his daughter Daniella is not popularly known by many.

Meet Daniella Okocha who was born on 25th of June 1998. The 21 years old daughter whose Photos has gotten the attention of the internet because of her beauty. See photos below;

https://marlianjoint..com/2020/04/meet-daniella-okocha-unpopular-daughter.html?m=1
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2020

You for first post one picture, then you should tell us to see the remaining pics via the link so that we can patronize your blog na.

Anyway, let me click and see your blog.

Modified:
The girl don dey collect tay tay!!

NnaEnh..

15 Likes

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by SpyAC(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wow, beautiful girls
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
IGwe 2PaC
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by okuya: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
DON'T CLICK HERE ARE THE PICTURES

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Makz: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
such a beautiful gurl. This mango is ripe for plucking

2 Likes

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by TGMISKY(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2020
okuya:
OP just needed people to visit his blog. Why you come pour sand for him garri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by COVIK19: 12:53am On Apr 06, 2020
okuya:
For your mind now you don spoil OP hard work, see your coconut head

4 Likes

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Katier00(f): 6:12am On Apr 06, 2020
I like thick girls
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by femi4: 6:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Katier00:
I like thick girls
humm
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Transparent(m): 6:52am On Apr 06, 2020
okuya:
This is not good! supposing someone did this to you.. will you like it?

At times lets apply sense in what we do..

1 Like

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Tmb78(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Dem take bleaching swear for Nigerian girls?
Kai,see burnt knees and knuckles

1 Like

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Tmb78:
Dem take bleaching swear for Nigerian girls?
Kai,see burnt knees and knuckles
I've seen how Nigerian men pretend to love all skin tones but actually worship fair girls. grin

Don't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by ednut1(m): 7:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Stop wasting your time on blogging
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Tmb78(m): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Lamb101:
I've seen how Nigerian girls pretend to love all skin tones but actually worship fair girls. grin

Don't blame them.
Nigerian girls kwa?
Or you mean Nigerian men?
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Tmb78:
Nigerian girls kwa?
Or you mean Nigerian men?
lol thank you

1 Like

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Makz:
such a beautiful gurl. This mango is ripe for plucking
a high status black guy or the usual white guy will be her man soon. You know
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
okuya:
bad guy
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Transparent:

This is not good! supposing someone did this to you.. will you like it?

At times lets apply sense in what we do..
will u keep quiet
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by properties4sale: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
The definition of beauty has really lost it's meaning..

This one when resemble transgender man!!! SMH
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Iceyjayz: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Katier00:
I like thick girls
You just revealed to everyone that you are a guy disguising as a female.cheesy
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Katier00(f): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You just revealed to everyone that you are a guy disguising as a female.cheesy
because I like thick girls? You just revealed to everyone how senseless you are.
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Bruno3000(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Katier00:
I like thick girls
u na lesbian? Shiooor
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Katier00(f): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bruno3000:
u na lesbian? Shiooor
so I cannot compliment a woman without being call names, your level of thinking though
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Iceyjayz: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Katier00:
because I like thick girls? You just revealed to everyone how senseless you are.
Please fvck off my mention, you are disgusting.
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by osuofia2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Katier00:
because I like [b]thick girls? [/b]You just revealed to everyone how senseless you are.
Na Dem, you love thick girls, esorite

Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by Katier00(f): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin
Iceyjayz:
Please fvck off my mention, you are disgusting.
grin D grin grin grin grin. You are adorable.
Re: Meet Daniella Okocha, The Unpopular Daughter Of Jay Jay Okocha. She's Too Pretty by o2naira(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
The dad need to advertise her b4 she turn evening newspaper.

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion Hardly Recognizable After Extensive Plastic Surgery (pic) / Omotola ’s Foundation Oyep Gives 20 Widows Amazing Makeovers / Prof. Soyinka Confirmed As A Cutist. (you Wont Believe These Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.