Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How To Stop Scammer From Accessing My Computer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Stop Scammer From Accessing My Computer (320 Views)

How To Stop Loan Lending App From Accessing Your Phone Contacts / Countries To Be Blocked From Accessing Facebook 2018 / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Scammer From Accessing My Computer by scamwatchs: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stopping scammers from accessing your computer is a very easy thing once you know what to do and how to handle this little task that we will be talking about in this article. A lot of people have felling victim to scammers who are searching for computers to access remotely after planting spyware on the computer. Today I will teach you how to stop scammers from accessing your computer.

First, watch this important video talking about how scammers get access to your computer, what they do after accessing your computer and how they succeed in accessing your computer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w44t81gZbvU

After watching the above video you now know the steps that they take to trick you into giving them access to your computer, now proceed to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@OnlineScamWatch to learn all types of scams in other to protect yourself from scammer's activities. I regularly post a new type of scam so don't miss out on the series of videos that I weekly post.

You can also learn what to do if you allow scammers remote access to your computer, this is very important because you need to clean up every spyware they plan on your computer before they start stealing your private data such as Bank Login, Credit Card details, email logins, and more important information so proceed to my channel to learn more.

You can also learn how to clean a computer after being scammed, yes this is very important so that all the viruses planted by scammers will be erased. And you can teach other people how to protect themselves from these scammers.

Now that you know how to stop someone from accessing your computer remotely, I expect you to share this video with a friend to educate them and help them learn about these scammer's activities, if you have any questions leave them below and I will gladly reply to you with the best answer.

Topics:
how to stop someone from accessing my computer remotely windows 10
i gave a scammer remote access to my android phone
my mom just let a scammer remote access her computer what should she do are any resources available
i gave a scammer remote access to my phone 2021
what to do if you allow remote access to your computer
i gave a scammer remote access to my iphone
scammer locked my computer
how to clean computer after being scammed

(1) (Reply)

I Killed CBN Staff, Wife Because They Didn’t Increase My Salary - Driver / Oluwaseyi Mercy Omisakin; A Georgia-based Podcaster And Medical Student / Wikipedia Is Biased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.