Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel (54257 Views)

Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards / Another Kano Tiktok Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Has Been Arrested By Police / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Rivguydee(m): 2:39am On Jan 30, 2023
Muslims too dey do skit? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by nony43(m): 3:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Almaigaa:
Northerners are conscious of the moral standard in their Region. Unlike the East, where moral value is ZERO.

That's why you will hardly see any artist or musician making it big there. Why mentioning the East? What of West and SS? Even Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Pikahol(m): 3:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Wow . This 21st century for Christ sake

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Akaegwu(m): 3:42am On Jan 30, 2023
We all know that you are the masked faith. As you claim hunger up and down, it will certainly become your potion
mobilemaniac:
They've just made her more popular now

Have faith and believe God to touch the heart of a kind hearted person here to help you, It is well. This is so sad

1 Like

Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by AskProf: 3:57am On Jan 30, 2023
mobilemaniac:
They've just made her more popular now

Have faith and believe God to touch the heart of a kind hearted person here to help you, It is well. This is so sad

Have which"faith"?

He is ANTHONY M OKEKE, Nairaland Hall Of Fame scammer, fraudster, impersonator and thief.

Anthony M Okeke is cursed.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by AskProf: 3:59am On Jan 30, 2023
Akaegwu:
We all know that you are the masked faith. As you claim hunger up and down, it will certainly become your potion

Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Dumte(m): 4:33am On Jan 30, 2023
An average hausa man values Sharia Law above the constitution of the nation. The establishment of Hisbah Police indicated that the northerners prefer darkness over light.

I stand with Peter Obi
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by gare(f): 4:36am On Jan 30, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://dailytrust.com/popular-nothern-female-influencer-murja-kunya-arrested/

If your life style is not in agreement with the religious laws of your location, kindly relocate.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Cornerstone2018: 4:38am On Jan 30, 2023
Small sense like this, dem no get.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Patriotsleague: 5:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Northern youths dey suffer grin
Slaves.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 5:27am On Jan 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
North and hypocrisy cha.....No wonder Alhaji Kabiru abandon him hectares of rice farm for north and chose to be Vulcanizer for Enerhen junction for warri shocked

Is it that Hisbah laws are more recognized in the North than the Nigerian constitution or what? undecided
Hahahhahahaha my stomach!
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 5:28am On Jan 30, 2023
Dialpad:
When will the north understand that we are in 2023
.haha
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 5:29am On Jan 30, 2023
wumi2017:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Why are you laughing, your laughter makes me laugh grin
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by zedman1(m): 5:32am On Jan 30, 2023
confirmerg:
When will this people arresting innocent people know that we are no longer in the day of Danazus and jurassic.
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin, bros, wetin be Danazus? I'm sure it's not what I'm thinking? Anyways I get your point.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Pwettylinda(f): 6:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Religion of pix indeed undecided
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Ofadaman(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2023
This is their own way to express their envy, it's likely one alhaji toasted her and she refused then this is how he chose to punish her
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Chetas81(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2023
fixedhollies:
Wahalaโ€ฆ Nigeria operates several constitutions. Who go rearrange this country i never know!
military
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by toloohthegreat: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2023
Ignorance is an enchanting weapon. To the far extent of making a Victim see himself as a Hero. God forbid I'm not mentally liberated. *Imaging the tiny opinion my friend is glamorizing despite all...*

Almaigaa:
Northerners are conscious of the moral standard in their Region. Unlike the East, where moral value is ZERO.

Moral standard as:
vengeful/unforgiving
Hypocrisy
Dogmatic/holier-than-though traits
Crook/fraudulence

Imagine my brother. Pls enlighten your people until the north sits right in the scheme of times. EVOLVE, my brother, EVOLVE!
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Antivirus92(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Almaigaa:
this pig!

what concerns east with this thread.....

is east responsible for all these children born out of wedlock in the south west?
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Are you guys normal at all.

What's wrong in sanitizing whatever that's corrupting their society?

ImpregnaTor:
Honestly I don't feel connected with these northerners, we are not related in any way!
can we just devide this country pls

Nigeria cannot truly develop with such massive differences in ideology.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2023
You're angry he mentioned East and you have to also attack South West.

Who told you he's Yoruba angry

Besides what should concern anyone about way of life in Kano when it's not enforced on you? angry
Antivirus92:
this pig!

is east responsible for all these children born out of wedlock in the south west?
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Thomasankara(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2023
CalabarPikin:
She fine oh
[/color]she Don bleach her destiny comot[color=#770077]
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by justmondris: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Almaigaa:

So doing TikTok videos and making a living out of it means lack of morals? I have been in the north are they are worse interns of fornication and drug abuse. They pretend a lot.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Almaigaa: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2023
justmondris:

So doing TikTok videos and making a living out of it means lack of morals? I have been in the north are they are worse interns of fornication and drug abuse. They pretend a lot.

Another Igbo man don come with propaganda

Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Almaigaa: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Antivirus92:
this pig!

The thread is about morals
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by DatIgalaDude: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by LOVEGINO(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2023
fixedhollies:
Wahalaโ€ฆ Nigeria operates several constitutions. Who go rearrange this country i never know!
na we d youth.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by adribregina: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2023
If our security agencies put in such effort to arrest some corrupt leaders, we wouldn't be where we are today.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by falcon01: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2023
SirJerrie:
What was her offense exactly??
corruption of Morality
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Mamijoh(f): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Lionmachala:
Any religion that will cut my life short... I rebuke it ..
Amen, I'm with you.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Emola12(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2023
Dialpad:
When will the north understand that we are in 2023
when will you understand that you are out of your sense
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Dialpad: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2023
When will you understand your dad is an Idi-ot ?

When will you understand you are unfortunate in life and your only option is to end it ?

Emola12:
when will you understand that you are out of your sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.