Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel (54256 Views)

Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards / Another Kano Tiktok Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Has Been Arrested By Police / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by DriveByKiller: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2023
fixedhollies:
Wahala… Nigeria operates several constitutions. Who go rearrange this country i never know!
several criminal codes not constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by KaptainAfrika: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2023
One day Sharia court will cross the red line and order the arrest of a non-muslim, that's when they would know their madness has boundaries.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:

Even Obi can't ensure freedom of expression in Anambra.
On Mondays, everyone is under the bed.
I am preparing to go for a pool party later in the day.

As myopic as you are you don't know that Obi is a civilian at the moment with no power.

How can a man without power ensure freedom of expression?

Don't always allow hate make you trash talk in public forum.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by neighbourhud: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2023
fixedhollies:
Wahala… Nigeria operates several constitutions. Who go rearrange this country i never know!
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Seun(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
The attack against progressive women in the north is so sad. I hope she's not traumatised by this experience - worse. The north is so 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by HardMirror(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
AskProf:

Have which"faith"?

He is ANTHONY M OKEKE, Nairaland Hall Of Fame scammer, fraudster, impersonator and thief.

Anthony M Okeke is cursed.
that mobilemaniac is the same scammer. He is quoting the scam so that it wont be deleted. He is a scammer.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by Bfly: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
This freedom of a thing that the gen Z keep clamouring is not just it to me. Freedom on the internet is not the through freedom. If you think you are free, come out in society and express it. Freedom is a mental something not someone hiding in his closet bastadizing the civilization we built. They are all slaves of money.

Now where is freedom where you can spend the money you worked for? Where is the freedom when you suffer to get fuel? where is the freedom when... and when you live in fear in the community but get online to troll and create lewd content just to fatten your pocket. We know sending nude or acting lasciviously is not morally upright but we keep doing them because that is only way we can survive.

So bed.
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by crisubanijunior(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
true though. when u study other con-federal or true federal states, you would shake off in dismay as to why we are still in this circle
Re: Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel by TheAdvocate(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Only in Kano that a court is asking police to conduct an investigation through a letter.
If you file anything in court, it is assumed that investigations are completed and there is a prima face reasons to commence prosecution and trial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) / Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.