Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Suggestion For Nigeria Visit For Holiday With Friends - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suggestion For Nigeria Visit For Holiday With Friends (448 Views)

"Beggars Everywhere" Ukrainian Lady Tells Her Story In Nigeria Visit / VIDEO! Finest University In Nigeria �� Visit To UNILORIN Dam/lake Resort / 12-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Ilorin (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion For Nigeria Visit For Holiday With Friends by AbbeCharlotte: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2023
My name is AbbeCharlotte, I am currently in Dubai, and here I had a lot of fun, roamed around, and saved a lot of money.
And now I want to visit Nigeria, so I am asking for your suggestions.

What are some popular tour options for visiting Nigeria from Dubai?
Re: Suggestion For Nigeria Visit For Holiday With Friends by GNature(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
AbbeCharlotte:
My name is AbbeCharlotte, I am currently in Dubai, and here I had a lot of fun, roamed around, and saved a lot of money.
And now I want to visit Nigeria, so I am asking for your suggestions.

What are some popular tour options for visiting Nigeria from Dubai?

Hello Abbe,

Do you know any good tour
guide in Dubai?

How do you get around while
visiting? Taxi, metro train etc?

Also, do you
have any tips for a first time
visitor (visiting for 5 days).
Re: Suggestion For Nigeria Visit For Holiday With Friends by AbbeCharlotte: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2023
GNature:

Hello Abbe,

Do you know any good tour
guide in Dubai?

How do you get around while
visiting? Taxi, metro train etc?

Also, do you
have any tips for a first time
visitor (visiting for 5 days).

Yes, there are many good tour guides in Dubai. Some popular options include Dubai City Tour and Arabian Adventures.

For getting around while visiting Dubai, you can use a combination of taxis, metro trains, and buses. The metro is a convenient and affordable option, while taxis are a good choice for longer distances.

Some tips for first-time visitors to Dubai include:

Dress modestly, especially when visiting religious sites or shopping malls
Be aware of the heat and drink plenty of water
Try the local cuisine, including dishes like shawarma and machboos
Visit the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building
Explore the Dubai Mall and its indoor aquarium
Lastly, for more travel tips and to book your next adventure, check out here: https://travelsaga.com

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Easiest Career Paths For Dependent Spouses In The UK / The City Of Ilorin At Night � - ➕ Top 10 Small Business Investment In Kwara Sta / Kaduna City Showoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.