Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? (23085 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Friend Becomes Your Boss / How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Isabi4lov: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
You should have throw out the question to perverted bosses especially the married ones undecided
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by nedekid: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:

You're a stupid nonentity and you obviously inherited madness from both parents.
You refused to call that animal to order but jumped on my post. Are you cursed or something?

The aminal you call your mother is the one who isn't well brought up. Stupid Obidog pig.
Others tolerate madness from you bastard pigs, I won't. I will drag you and your destiny in the gutters where your parents are.
Did he mention your parents in what ever statement he made? If you had issues with his statement,why not argue with him one on one?
Anyway you are beneath me and I will ignore your rabid rants.
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by quickberry(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand dat will not want to vote apc again

Fixed grin grin
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by quickberry(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
clydecarson:

Vote for PDP/LP collect leprosy Amen

Fixed cheesy
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by kutashi: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Ignore those full!
Or tell them na death go pack them if they vote anything but APC!

Leprosy and Epilepsy go catch your Mama.
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Menclothing: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Don't give what you can't take
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Ghoster9: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:

You're a stupid nonentity and you obviously inherited madness from both parents.
You refused to call that animal to order but jumped on my post. Are you cursed or something?

The aminal you call your mother is the one who isn't well brought up. Stupid Obidog pig.
Others tolerate madness from you bastard pigs, I won't. I will drag you and your destiny in the gutters where your parents are.
You need to get help ASAP bro. You sound so damaged.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
nedekid:

Did he mention your parents in what ever statement he made? If you had issues with his statement,why not argue with him one on one?
Anyway you are beneath me and I will ignore your rabid rants.

He is a street nit wit whose only conversation begins and ends with cursing parents. Characteristics of block heads

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Offpoint1:
Looking for a female Boss that will harrass me, as long as she's not ugly.... I want to be harrass and molest on her desk twice weekly.

Mine was my nanny

I enjoyed the molestation when I was 7yrs till I got to 10

Mum switched her and I stayed with my senior sister till the accident

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by FireUpNow(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Offpoint1:
Looking for a female Boss that will harrass me, as long as she's not ugly.... I want to be harrass and molest on her desk twice weekly.

Baba forget that one oo. I get one female boss then her waist, nyash and breasts were too big I flee from her. She wanted the thing but I wasn't ready for such, even her husband ran away from her to the UK. She smokes and drink. She was very erratic and snap at every little thing. I avoided her like a plague. The size of that lady's ass was just too big for my liking. Some will take one full sachet of paracetamol after getting down with her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by R0LL0N(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Unforgettable story I told her No that am a Virgin she was shocked. It’s ended there

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Amayabor1: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
OGwales:

Brain cancer to anyone who wants to vote Atiku or Obi

As you add Atiku for una nonsense, Liver Cirrhosis, Chronic kidney Disease and Cardiac arrest on anyone that will vote Tinubu.
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nigeria and politics undecided Let people vote as they please. Abuses won't change how they will vote but reasonable argument in the right thread might 🧐

As per molest. I've never been molested by my boss. He's a man and so am I plus I'm straight.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by sulakishop(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yes once by a female boss
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Jamalson(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
mbahdi:
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again
Amen
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by OGwales(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Amayabor1:

As you add Atiku for una nonsense, Liver Cirrhosis, Chronic kidney Disease and Cardiac arrest on anyone that will vote Tinubu.

I am saying again and in particular, Brain cancer to anyone who will vote Atiku first.
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by gentleibraheem(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
I love the way every thread on nairaland ends with your father your mother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Juanmike(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Offpoint1:
YOU GO LOOK TIRE
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Offpoint1: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
leisuretym:

Come and work for Mama put, Iya Barisal Restaurant
I no wan "Iya" na under 35 I dey fine
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by davidl7: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:

Na APC lock your mama inside house like dog?
Abi na APC dey give your papa kerosene drink.

Your own will be leprosy, HIV, small pox, ebola n epilepsy then thunder will still fire ur moda n ur fada for giving birth to a human being without brains!
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
VillagePipu:

Na APC lock your mama inside house like dog?
Abi na APC dey give your papa kerosene drink.

You don't even have any regard for someone's mother? No courtesy.
Re: Ever Been Sexually Harassed By Your Boss? How Did You Deal With It? by Amayabor1: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
OGwales:

I am saying again and in particular, Brain cancer to anyone who will vote Atiku first.

Liver Cirrhosis, Chronic kidney Disease and Cardiac arrest on anyone that will vote Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Job Offers Via Linkedin / Police To Conduct Lie Detector "Polygraph" Test For New 10,000 Recruits / Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.