Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Can I Get My Waec Original Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get My Waec Original Certificate (2122 Views)

Error On My Waec Original Result / Lost WAEC Original Certificate / How Long Does It Take For Toefl Original Certificate To Arrive Via Postal Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Waec Original Certificate by shonesky(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2011
Pls anyone with d idea of where d waec office for getting results of exam centres written in Orile cos i really nid 2 get it badly nd location on ao 2 get dere cos i reside in Bariga,
Re: How Can I Get My Waec Original Certificate by Lamasta(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2019
shonesky:
Pls anyone with d idea of where d waec office for getting results of exam centres written in Orile cos i really nid 2 get it badly nd location on ao 2 get dere cos i reside in Bariga, 
Go to WAEC office in Yaba close to YABATECH they will give you all the info you need.
Re: How Can I Get My Waec Original Certificate by larrymoore(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2019
you can only get the GCE certificate in waec office but for waec exam go the the school where u wrote it. if it is waec exam and you go to waec office u will be referred back to the school.
Re: How Can I Get My Waec Original Certificate by Lagschools: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
If it's WAEC GCE, you can get it at WAEC office, Ojo branch.

For WAEC SSCE, go to the secondary school where you wrote the exam to collect the original result.

(1) (Reply)

Only 4.8% Scored 250 And Above In This Year Jamb Result,while 3 Scored Above 300 / Federal Uni Of Tech Akure(FUTA) 2015/2016 Aspirant Thread / Am A Bsc Holder, I Wish To Start Another Degree Course...is My SSCE Still Valid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.