Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Error On My Waec Original Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Error On My Waec Original Result (2755 Views)

Lost WAEC Original Certificate / Waec Original Result / How Can I Get My Waec Original Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error On My Waec Original Result by tunbosun9: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2014
GMORNING,WHEN I COLLECTED MY Waec ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE I NOTICTED THERE WAS A MISTAKE ON IT I.E DOB INSTEAD OF 1995 IT'S 94 ...AND I WILL USE IT DURING MY UNIVERSITY SCREENING PLS WILL IT AFFECT IT....IF IT WILL AFFECT IT...WHAT CAN I DO TO RETIFY THE ?
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by Gboliwe: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2014
tunbosun9:
GMORNING,WHEN I COLLECTED MY WEAC ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE I NOTICTED THERE WAS A MISTAKE ON IT I.E DOB INSTEAD OF 1995 IT'S 94 ...AND I WILL USE IT DURING MY UNIVERSITY SCREENING PLS WILL IT AFFECT IT....IF IT WILL AFFECT IT...WHAT CAN I DO TO RETIFY THE PROBLEM?

The acronym is WAEC and not WEAC. Take time in details like this, it will help you in future.
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by tunbosun9: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Gboliwe:

The acronym is WAEC and not WEAC. Take time in details like this, it will help you in future.

thanks SO MUCH
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by Gboliwe: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2014
tunbosun9:

thanks SO MUCH

You are welcome. kiss
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by Donfamous(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2014
I also have a problem with ♏̥γ̲̣̣̥ Dob too, it shul be Oct 23 but stated there is Oct 10 any help?
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by charleff512(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Corrections pertaining date of birth is a constant problem as regards Waec certificates.
However,the solution is in two ways
One,Exams written in schools during may/June can be corrected by writing for correction through the school you registered for the exam with a correction fee of #10,000.
Two,if it was GCE that is private candidate.the correction can only be effected through waec offices you collected it from.Same amount for correction fee backed with affidavits or original birth certificates.
Please never you patronize tout.
Waec will never ask you for extra money apart from the normal fees.
I wish you well
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by Donfamous(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
charleff512:
Corrections pertaining date of birth is a constant problem as regards Waec certificates.
One,Exams written in schools during may/June can be corrected by writing for correction through the school you registered for the exam with a correction fee of #10,000.
Two,if it was GCE that is private candidate.the correction can only be effected through waec offices you collected it from.Same amount for correction fee backed with affidavits or original birth certificates.
I wish you well
but what if I need it urgently for admission screening, can I use statement of result from Thε̲̣̣̣̥ school, or Thε̲̣̣̣̥ original with an affidavit
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by charleff512(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Donfamous:
but what if I need it urgently for admission screening, can I use statement of result from Thε̲̣̣̣̥ school, or Thε̲̣̣̣̥ original with an affidavit
use the original backed up with an affidavit.If you have written a letter for correction also include it
so dat when you are graduating the parameters will be the same.
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by Donfamous(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
charleff512:

use the original backed up with an affidavit.If you have written a letter for correction also include it
so dat when you are graduating the parameters will be the same.
»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊Ơ̴̴͡k̶̲̅ǎ̜̍Ɣ̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥⌣ thanks, but like HO̶̲̥̅ much will all that cost, Thε̲̣̣̣̥ time aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ also where exactly.
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by charleff512(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Donfamous:
»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊Ơ̴̴͡k̶̲̅ǎ̜̍Ɣ̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥⌣ thanks, but like HO̶̲̥̅ much will all that cost, Thε̲̣̣̣̥ time aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ also where exactly.
If you are in lagos just send me a nairaland email
the correction fee is 10k
if it is gce you can only get it done at waec office but school exam i.e May/June will only be through the school you did the exam.
Best regards
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by bumitek02(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Please my own is, they write obumnaeke instead of obumneke though the two speaking is correct. But I nomaly use obumneke that is what I use in my international passport and my IELTS result now I want to apply to study abroad, hope it will not affect
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by Folaoni(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
pls i'm using two waec result and the problem on my own waec gce result was made by the person who help me registered the second one and the problem is spelling of name which FOLASHAYO instead of FOLASAYO. Pls can it be corrected when I go for original result?.
Re: Error On My Waec Original Result by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
charleff512:
I wish you well

I don't understand, why do the exam body have to charge N10,000 correction fee for an error made by them. Shouldn't they be the ones to compensate the poor candidate for the stress they're putting him through? I have a feeling this so-called 'errors' were done deliberately to extort desperate applicants. Is this how deep corruption has eaten into our systems? Sad.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Better To Study In The UK Or Study In Dubai / "The Goat Died Inside The Water". Rewrite The Sentence Beginning With Water. / Is The Unizik Post Ume Form On Sale Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.