Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Is Your Brain Still Working: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Your Brain Still Working: (767 Views)

How To Browse Free With Your Airtel Sim[is It Still Working]? / Is Graphcard Still Working? / Uba Africard(prepaid Visa Card): Is It Still Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Brain Still Working: by dearone: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2007
Well my friend, you know so well that the world is moving so very fast, you also know that some people understand and move with the pace of the world, while some seem to be left behind!

You wonder what is moving the world so fast that yesterdays wonders are now todays toys. The answer is your brain, the greatest gift God gave us.

While some use theirs some are busy wondering where to start, how to start and when to start. They watch their ideas go from great things in their head to dead cells, they sometimes prefer to talk about events and not create events!

My dearest friend, I know you are not part of this group of people, I know you have the power to move past this stage if you are anyway stock by this kind of life.

You see, everybody is talking about one business or the other, today it is Forex that will change your fortune, next it is shares, next moment you are told that you have to join a pyramid group, or investment club,  believe me they work, they work for those that understand how to play that game well, they use their brain well and it work perfectly for them.

I strongly believe that what you seek is a business that you can control, a business that you can dictate the pace, a business where you can play the game well and that business truly exist!

While I can not tell you what you can do, because that will amount to not using your brain again, I will be discussing with you on how you can awaken and turbo charge the gift you recieved from God, your brain.

You will hear from me soon!

what will you do next?
Re: Is Your Brain Still Working: by kingjaja2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ dearone

do you own a business venture in nigeria?
Re: Is Your Brain Still Working: by dearone: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2007
King-jaja thank you very much for that question, yes I own a business venture in Nigeria.
Re: Is Your Brain Still Working: by dearone: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2007
Are you using your brain better now. Do you know that you have one time or the other thought about some Idea that is making money for other people, but not for you.

I only wanted to bring to your notice that your brain have to really be working to bring success to you. When I say your brain should be working I do not mean random thinking, your vain imagination. I mean thought that energize you to take action.

Thought that help you move to a productive direction. A direction that move you to that Aha! moment.

Well keep on reading this tread and I will be telling you how you can activate that sleeping cells in your brain to achieve more.

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Your E-gold And Fund Your Account / What Is? / Business Help Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.