Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) (13468 Views)

Burnaboy Common Person Official Video / This House Boy Sang Burna Boy's Common Person With Passion! / Boy Spyce Ft. Burna Boy- Common Person {cover} (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Penguin2: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaleoPearls:
This song lyrics hit differently when listening to it outside of Nigeria.
Tor!
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Isobug: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Legendrysailor:

Person Neva bang the dust off ur smelly pussy, u Neva jam men, foolish slut
Take an easy naa bro
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
codeplace:
Burna Burna the guy is good n music but he is rude

It's hard to be humble when you're rich or successful.

Know this and know peace...
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by illuminutty: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
lsoul:
We want paw paw in the video, we not accepting this. Video and song didn't go, rubbish video, great song

My thoughts
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by crixlight2(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Orubebe01:
The video no make sense
I swear it doesn’t correlate with the song , Wetin I even know sef
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wowww
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Some people here say they don't like the visuals...that they don't relate to the lyrics.

The guy say e be commom man. He's removed the cloak of a celebrity and is telling us he still got his roots in him.

U can even hear the gal shout 'burna boy push car'

I don't know what type of music some people listen to that they cannot appreciate art.

Quote me to disagree only if u listen to songs frm the 50s to even last week released albums.

Quote me if u listen to:

Nas
U2
Wutang clan

Arcade fire
U2
R.E.M

Bon Jovi

Deep purple

Ify edna
Shina Peters

Led zeppelin
The eagles

AZ
Raekwon

The Cranberries

Skeeter Davies

Vampire weekend

Beach House

Lucky dube

Maniac Street preachers

And hundreds more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Some people here say they don't like the visuals...that they don't relate to the lyrics.

The guy say e be commom man. He's removed the cloak of a celebrity and is telling us he still got his roots in him.

I don't know what type of music some people listen to that they cannot appreciate art.

Quote me to disagree only if u listen to songs frm the 50s to even last week released albums.

Quote me if u listen to:

Nas
U2
Wutang clan

Arcade fire
U2
R.E.M

Bon Jovi

Deep purple

Ify edna
Shina Peters

Led zeppelin
The eagles

AZ
Raekwon

The Cranberries

Skeeter Davies

Vampire weekend

Beach House

Lucky dube

Maniac Street preachers

And hundreds more
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
I'm not a common person oo! I'm a very expensive person. If don't have money biko just avoid me.
i get cash, I get dollaz, I am working hard to be a billionaire. I can't avoid someone who doesn't have shishi! πŸ˜‚
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by donogaga(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaleoPearls:

Absolutely.

You are in the spirit.

I play it everyday on my way to work and the feeling is different.

Great song.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Gpea: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Whenever I listen to this song, my eyes become teary. This song reaches deep to my soul and seeing the visuals just brings back memories.
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Nyanabo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
I so much love this music. Make me nostalgic whenever I hear it. πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaleoPearls:

where re u, is that dubai or Malaysia
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by 1phone(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Burna Boy glorifies marijuana, and he sings in his recent album, β€œI need igbo and shayo (shayo), I need igbo and shayo (shayo), I need igbo and shayo (shayo), Shayo (shayo) shayo (shayo)…” And he was rewarded with a national award of Member of the Federal Republic by Buhari.
Nonsense
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Hollyharjii: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Burna all the way, kill them all
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by paradigmshift(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
lsoul:
We want paw paw in the video, we not accepting this. Video and song didn't go, rubbish video, great song
go n shoot your own . Rubbish mouth
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Uptheante(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
I'm not a common person oo! I'm a very expensive person. If don't have money biko just avoid me.
Which stupid expensive person? πŸ€”
You wey aboki men dey Bleep you anyhow with N200 suya & sachet water?
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
The song sweet sha grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Goodbadbowy419: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaleoPearls:

Fact πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by nymphomaniac(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Goalnaldo:
My best music of 2022 followed by how are you my friend and buga
is calm down by Rema a joke to you?
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Shegzdave: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Throwback:
Good recognition of those who seem not to matter, yet play a critical role in the society.
Perfect explanation of the SongπŸ‘
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
The video sha e get as e be, the song dope.
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by ayubaski: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Maggot pussy

Legendrysailor:

Person Neva bang the dust off ur smelly pussy, u Neva jam men, foolish slut
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by lsoul: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
paradigmshift:
go n shoot your own . Rubbish mouth
idiota
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by OROBOR17(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
I was expecting a music video similar to 'God's Plan' by Drake.

Good song, video content mismatch
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Jadeng: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
I wasn't so much a fan of local music. Musicians like Burna boy, Cobhams, 2face, Asha changed my mind.
This very song got my attention cus of the Saxophone 🎷....its like a fusion of jazz into afrobeat.
Thumb upπŸ‘
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by useni1: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
everybody is common. Money doesn't exist. An illusion and depression chased by stupid people. Join the communes and live with the people. Nobody ever made it....wealth is one big fat lie
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by useni1: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

It's hard to be humble when you're rich or successful.

Know this and know peace...
You never met a communist then.
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by useni1: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
blowjohn:

Quote me if u listen to:

Nas
U2
Wutang clan

Arcade fire
U2
R.E.M

Bon Jovi

Deep purple

Ify edna
Shina Peters

Led zeppelin
The eagles

AZ
Raekwon

The Cranberries

Skeeter Davies

Vampire weekend

Beach House

Lucky dube

Maniac Street preachers

And hundreds more
Cormega will chew every single artist you mentioned there. The human brain has too many shortcomings that's why it is beyond the rationale of 99.9% of people and they will never be able to comprehend
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
useni1:
Cormega will chew every single artist you mentioned there. The human brain has too many shortcomings that's why it is beyond the rationale of 99.9% of people and they will never be able to comprehend

I agree with most part of ur comment except the cormega part.

Nas reigns supreme.
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

This guy. When are u going to stop impersonating a femaler. Abhi won sepe fun e ni?
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Jennyclay(f): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2023
LarochelE:

This guy. When are u going to stop impersonating a femaler. Abhi won sepe fun e ni?
Lol. Who's this one? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid - 'Ghetto Love' (Video) / Grow Your Business Instagram Account / Buy Cheap Niched Instagram Accounts [NG] / Download D'banj's Latest Single, Oliver Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.