Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) (13469 Views)

Burnaboy Common Person Official Video / This House Boy Sang Burna Boy's Common Person With Passion! / Boy Spyce Ft. Burna Boy- Common Person {cover} (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by useni1: 3:16am On Jan 31, 2023
blowjohn:

I agree with most part of ur comment except the cormega part.

Nas reigns supreme.

Lol. Cormega wrote songs for Nas including his best verse "affirmative action'
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by Wotowotoman: 5:57am On Jan 31, 2023
Orubebe01:
The video no make sense

Very stupid video for a good song. The guy men wey come up with this concept for the video should be rounded up and flogged mercilessly angry
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2023
useni1:
Lol. Cormega wrote songs for Nas including his best verse "affirmative action'

Bro. Do u realise AZ is better than cormega?
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by useni1: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2023
blowjohn:

Bro. Do u realise AZ is better than cormega?
Hahaha. Because of Life's a bitch or Do or Die? Even AZ knows Mega is better than Jay Z and Nas combined together. They know within themselves. You haven't digested Mega yet. Start with The True Meaning album. Mega taught Nas how to write and construct rhymes hence the shout out on "One Love"...whut up with Mega did ya see him or y'all together. Life and Rhymes from his new album is the greatest rap song ever. Then the best verse in hip-hop also came from him. His verse on "Dirty NY" with Fat Joe and Lakey Da Kid. Na we dey inside hip-hop, we don't follow what magazines, rollingstone or billboard tells us
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by uchdollar111: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

It's hard to be humble when you're rich or successful.

Know this and know peace...
Is Lionel Messi a joke to you?
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by buzmanjohn(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Who know you
Jennyclay:
I'm not a common person oo! I'm a very expensive person. If don't have money biko just avoid me.
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
useni1:
Hahaha. Because of Life's a bitch or Do or Die? Even AZ knows Mega is better than Jay Z and Nas combined together. They know within themselves. You haven't digested Mega yet. Start with The True Meaning album. Mega taught Nas how to write and construct rhymes hence the shout out on "One Love"...whut up with Mega did ya see him or y'all together. Life and Rhymes from his new album is the greatest rap song ever. Then the best verse in hip-hop also came from him. His verse on "Dirty NY" with Fat Joe and Lakey Da Kid. Na we dey inside hip-hop, we don't follow what magazines, rollingstone or billboard tells us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZzaKkgExBs

That's a link to his song sosa. Listen and hit me back.

On the song last real nigger alive nas raps about raekwon telling him that biggie was biting his style, and biggie telling him that raekwon was biting his style......then he goes on to say that what the 2 didn't know is that he was himself taking some styles frm them.

Ot doesn't matter if Mega taught him how to write.

Mega doesn't have an album. That can compare to illmatic, it was written, I am, stillmatic, untitled, Godson, Street disciple, life is good or magic.

I can list 30 unreleased Nas materials that Mega cannot touch. Even nas features.

Look at his verse on the song give it up fast(with mobb deep)
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by useni1: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
blowjohn:

On the song last real nigger alive nas raps about raekwon telling him that biggie was biting his style, and biggie telling him that raekwon was biting his style......then he goes on to say that what the 2 didn't know is that he was himself taking some styles frm them.

Mega doesn't have an album. That can compare to illmatic, it was written, I am, stillmatic, untitled, Godson, Street disciple, life is good or magic.

I can list 30 unreleased Nas materials that Mega cannot touch. Even nas features.

You wanna teach the owner of hip-hop his work? I have every single hip-hop released from the late 70's until 2006 when I started selecting stuff I bop to. You are mainstream dude. Wonder why Nas came hard at Mega on "Destroy and Rebuild"? While you read XXL review of the making of The Realness 15years anniversary always remember the quote at the bottom

"Jae Supreme: "If people know the real history, they would know that Mega used to help Nas write rhymes. He would show [Nas] the structure and everything. Nas is a student of [Cormega and Tragedy]."

BETWEEN THE BOTH OF THEM NAS KNOWS HE WILL ALWAYS BE A STUDENT OF CORMEGA

Read More: The Making of Cormega's 'The Realness' - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/cormega-the-realness-the-making-of/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBDKTXjGcPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1yyWA05GUk

Then the response to Nas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6SOj4v0TYY
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by useni1: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
blowjohn:

Back for the second time. Funny they just did a song together on Alchemist beat late last year together. You be the judge. Cormega always murder Nas right from It was written to King disease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omlO60Y1Wbs
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by useni1: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
blowjohn:

Back for the third time. Try and search for Mega featuring AZ and Nature title "Who am I" the song not album and listen to how Mega chew the both of them like sugarcane. I can't find the link anywhere. Even on "Full circle" off King Disease he had Az, Nas and Foxy for breakfast. Even Prodigy was eaten up like tolotolo on " Thun & Kicko". Then another track where he completely murdered Ghostface Killah and true hip-hop heads rated Ghostface verse the best Ghostface ever dropped

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
useni1:
Back for the third time. Try and search for Mega featuring AZ and Nature title "Who am I" the song not album and listen to how Mega chew the both of them like sugarcane. I can't find the link anywhere. Even on "Full circle" off King Disease he had Az, Nas and Foxy for breakfast. Even Prodigy was eaten up like tolotolo on " Thun & Kicko". Then another track where he completely murdered Ghostface Killah and true hip-hop heads rated Ghostface verse the best Ghostface ever dropped

I'll check them out.

But no one messes with Nas
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
useni1:
Back for the second time. Funny they just did a song together on Alchemist beat late last year together. You be the judge. Cormega always murder Nas right from It was written to King disease

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omlO60Y1Wbs

No way! Nas had the better verse on glorious
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by blowjohn(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
useni1:
You wanna teach the owner of hip-hop his work? I have every single hip-hop released from the late 70's until 2006 when I started selecting stuff I bop to. You are mainstream dude. Wonder why Nas came hard at Mega on "Destroy and Rebuild"? While you read XXL review of the making of The Realness 15years anniversary always remember the quote at the bottom

"Jae Supreme: "If people know the real history, they would know that Mega used to help Nas write rhymes. He would show [Nas] the structure and everything. Nas is a student of [Cormega and Tragedy]."

BETWEEN THE BOTH OF THEM NAS KNOWS HE WILL ALWAYS BE A STUDENT OF CORMEGA

Read More: The Making of

Bro nas is a student of kool g rap, rakim and slick rick but has surpassed all three.

No rapper has got more styles than Nas.

Rappers that come close a bit are rappers like gang starr, scarface, beanie seagal, raekwon, AZ.

Yet they always come short in diversity of styles
Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by useni1: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
blowjohn:

Bro nas is a student of kool g rap, rakim and slick rick but has surpassed all three.

No rapper has got more styles than Nas.

Rappers that come close a bit are rappers like gang starr, scarface, beanie seagal, raekwon, AZ.

Yet they always come short in diversity of styles
Lol..Raekwon wey Cormega completely destroyed "Honorable". I still remember Mega lines on that track...in life we are faced with obstacles, we wanna achieve dreams that might seem impossible. The odds don't lie, look at mine and acknowledge truth- the street raised me to be wise and honorable. Then check MARS (dream team) he finished AZ again, Redman and Styles P

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by VibesTheAlpha: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Would you rate this 💯?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x96faB77pyY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tems Performs On The Tonight Show (Video) / Wizkid - 'Ghetto Love' (Video) / Grow Your Business Instagram Account / Buy Cheap Niched Instagram Accounts [NG]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.