Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,784 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Firstinland Interview Wen? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstinland Interview Wen? (683 Views)

Wen Is Sterling Bank Interview / We / Lattest Scam In Town- They Won Scam Me Wen Dey Look For Job---beware Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstinland Interview Wen? by clemosa200(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
plz does anyone hav info on first inland interview formant.nd does anyone that wrote the test in lokoja knows wen the interview will b coming up
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by oride: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2007
clemosa, how are u doing?
like u, i was about to post the same question you did. Obviously they have not invited anyone for the interview, since they have not sent you and me. my guess is that it could take place this weekend considering the Abuja pple, hence invitation via text messaging b4 or on thursday, and also, the interview, i heard from a bird, is in two stages, the panel stuff and one on one.
wishing you the best, hope to see you there.
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by imezo(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2007
I AM ALSO WAITING FOR A REPLY L, PLEASE I AM TRYING TO SEND A TOPIC FOR REPLY I CANNOT SEEM TO GET THE HANG OF IT i.e i just registered would like to recieve notification for interviews tests etc but dont know the process to send a message if its via the forum or wat?? thanks
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by oride: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2007
, and for the lady, if you want to post or send a new topic, you'll have get out of the forum by clicking on jobs tittle on the top of the page, then click on new topic. see,
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by lalaskee: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2007
;d
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by clemosa200(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2007
tnks guys.just got their iv for the interview.i wil b leaving for lokoja from benin on friday.but i wud lov to see or rub mind with any of oride,imeza,lalaskee.and any one that wz invited for the interview.let rup mind 2getter.united we pass,dividd we fail
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by oride: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2007
i
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by clemosa200(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2007
oride,i will call u later.hope we can rub mind.are u stayng in lokoja?
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by oride: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2007
i don't stay in lokoja any more, i served there though. left after the service, well, take care, later.
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by lalaskee: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2007
smiley
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by lalaskee: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2007
i jst got a text dat it's been post[oned.anyone got d same msg??
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by lalaskee: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2007
its all good!!!! i sty in abj,clem.c you in lkj.
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by clemosa200(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2007
lalaskee,i got same tis morning.anyway,let continue 2 pray that they shld do dis tin on time.are u staying in lokoja?i m in benin.kep in touch 4 any development
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by clemosa200(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2007
plz has anyone heard frm fib about their lokoja interview after they prosponment the initial one?
Re: Firstinland Interview Wen? by clemosa200(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2007
i m worried.i m yet to here frm firstinland.has anyone heard frm them?

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Grace Business School’s Free 1 Day Class On 1st October 2007 / Wishing You All Success, I Got A Job With Gta ! / Is Workforce Doing The Right Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.