Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Cancer & Incurable Diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer & Incurable Diseases (998 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor / Is Aids Really Incurable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancer & Incurable Diseases by ifos: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2011
Cancer and other killer diseases have been so publicized because of the wrong approach to their diagnose and cure. I am glad to inform anyone suffering from any ailment that no disease is incurable for as long as you choose to follow the food regime and the other food choices that We shall be administering to you. You don't need to die of cancer or any other disease because you can choose to kill it before it kills you. What you need is not drugs or herbs but foods. If you want to now more just contact me on +2348134840238. or by email ifolayo@yahoo.com.
Re: Cancer & Incurable Diseases by Greenslim: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
Try Ginseng RHs.

(1) (Reply)

Myths And Facts About Weight Loss Supplements / How To Make My Nose Slim? / China Fishes 900 Dead Pigs Out Of Shanghai River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.