Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How To Start A POS Deposit And Withdrawal Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A POS Deposit And Withdrawal Business In Nigeria (415 Views)

The Quick Way To Deposit And Withdraw Funds On Binary (deriv) In 2021 / How To Get POS Machine For Business Or Start Up A POS Withdrawal Business. / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A POS Deposit And Withdrawal Business In Nigeria by NaijastoreFront: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hi Nairalanders, I’m sure you reading this have been looking to setup a POS business but you’ve not been able to find any article that is brief and yet informative. I’ll go straight to the point so you won’t have to read a very long epistle.

The POS business is one of the newest booming businesses in Town. Earlier on, I personally did not understand why so many Kiosks were springing up left Right and center. Literally everywhere you turn, there is a POS agent there. Later, after I came into the system “I entered just to try my luck lol”, I then realized that I’ve been missing out on one of the easiest businesses to start and also expand.
Before we discuss how to start, let’s briefly discuss how lucrative the business can be.

The average PROFIT a POS agent makes in a day ranges between N3000-5000 daily, and for those in a very busy location, like market or near banks that are always overcrowded, they could make as much as N6000 – N8000 daily. In other for us to be more conservative, let’s just work out the Maths using N3000 as your daily profit

If you open only from Monday – Saturday, that’s six days per week, and then we assume that you operate for a total of 26 days per month.
N3,000 X 26 = N78,000 per month

Now remember that this is a conservative estimate. If you then consider the fact that many POS operators have between 2 – 5 locations, you can see that this is a huge side hustle that doesn’t affect other things that you might be engaged in.

How To start your POS Business?
1. Location: You need a good location where people move around very often. I don’t recommend that you stay in a very sleepy street where no one passes by. You would want to be in a place where there’s constant movement and activities of people.

b. Get a Shop, Kiosk or Chair & Umbrella: Any of these gets the job done. You don’t need to break the bank just to get a shop for your POS business anyway. If you already have an existing shop then that’s also perfect but if you don’t, simply build a Kiosk (Price depends on your area and the carpenters there), or you can simply get a chair and a table with a “POS Available here banner” in front and trust me people will start patronizing you. Please also remember that you might need to pay for space for your Kiosk or Table & Chair setup, price depends on your ability to discuss a reasonable price with the landlord. If the owners of the space are people you already knew before, they might just allow you use the space for free.

2. POS Terminal/Machine: There are many fintechs and Banks that have their POS Terminals out there, but the quality and efficiency of what they have on offer differ. The price of a POS machine ranges from N25,000 – N50,000 depending on which kind and from which fintech/bank you’re getting it from. We currently have POS machines which we typically give to agents for N25,000. So getting this should not be a problem for you.

3. POS Attendant: This is only for those who don’t intend to be in-charge of attending to customers themselves. All you therefore need to do is get a young Secondary school leaver, who might still be seeking for Admission, train them on how to operate the machine (This only takes less than 30 minutes) and in no time, they’re ready to help you attend to the numerous customers you would start getting. Salary typically ranges between N15,000 – N20,000 monthly and they would be happy to take care of your daily operations.

Finally the best way to start anything worthwhile is to stop procrastination and just get started.

If you need to get a high quality POS Terminal/Machine that works efficiently with very little down-time? Then we can get you one with just N15,000 and you’ll be trained on how to use it. We also ensure that we help guide you on how to get things started if you’re a beginner.

Are you ready to get started?

Kindly Call or Whatsapp +234 916 1916 443

1 Like

Re: How To Start A POS Deposit And Withdrawal Business In Nigeria by Sirchiboy: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
NaijastoreFront:
Hi Nairalanders, I’m sure you reading this have been looking to setup a POS business but you’ve not been able to find any article that is brief and yet informative. I’ll go straight to the point so you won’t have to read a very long epistle.

The POS business is one of the newest booming businesses in Town. Earlier on, I personally did not understand why so many Kiosks were springing up left Right and center. Literally everywhere you turn, there is a POS agent there. Later, after I came into the system “I entered just to try my luck lol”, I then realized that I’ve been missing out on one of the easiest businesses to start and also expand.
Before we discuss how to start, let’s briefly discuss how lucrative the business can be.

The average PROFIT a POS agent makes in a day ranges between N3000-5000 daily, and for those in a very busy location, like market or near banks that are always overcrowded, they could make as much as N6000 – N8000 daily. In other for us to be more conservative, let’s just work out the Maths using N3000 as your daily profit

If you open only from Monday – Saturday, that’s six days per week, and then we assume that you operate for a total of 26 days per month.
N3,000 X 26 = N78,000 per month

Now remember that this is a conservative estimate. If you then consider the fact that many POS operators have between 2 – 5 locations, you can see that this is a huge side hustle that doesn’t affect other things that you might be engaged in.

How To start your POS Business?
1. Location: You need a good location where people move around very often. I don’t recommend that you stay in a very sleepy street where no one passes by. You would want to be in a place where there’s constant movement and activities of people.

b. Get a Shop, Kiosk or Chair & Umbrella: Any of these gets the job done. You don’t need to break the bank just to get a shop for your POS business anyway. If you already have an existing shop then that’s also perfect but if you don’t, simply build a Kiosk (Price depends on your area and the carpenters there), or you can simply get a chair and a table with a “POS Available here banner” in front and trust me people will start patronizing you. Please also remember that you might need to pay for space for your Kiosk or Table & Chair setup, price depends on your ability to discuss a reasonable price with the landlord. If the owners of the space are people you already knew before, they might just allow you use the space for free.

2. POS Terminal/Machine: There are many fintechs and Banks that have their POS Terminals out there, but the quality and efficiency of what they have on offer differ. The price of a POS machine ranges from N25,000 – N50,000 depending on which kind and from which fintech/bank you’re getting it from. We currently have POS machines which we typically give to agents for N25,000. So getting this should not be a problem for you.

3. POS Attendant: This is only for those who don’t intend to be in-charge of attending to customers themselves. All you therefore need to do is get a young Secondary school leaver, who might still be seeking for Admission, train them on how to operate the machine (This only takes less than 30 minutes) and in no time, they’re ready to help you attend to the numerous customers you would start getting. Salary typically ranges between N15,000 – N20,000 monthly and they would be happy to take care of your daily operations.

Finally the best way to start anything worthwhile is to stop procrastination and just get started.

If you need to get a high quality POS Terminal/Machine that works efficiently with very little down-time? Then we can get you one with just N25,000 and you’ll be trained on how to use it. We also ensure that we help guide you on how to get things started if you’re a beginner.

Are you ready to get started?

Kindly Call or Whatsapp +234 916 1916 443
Do you have monipoint POS?
Re: How To Start A POS Deposit And Withdrawal Business In Nigeria by NaijastoreFront: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Do you have monipoint POS?

Yes we have it's available. Kindly Call or Whatsapp +234 916 1916 443

(1) (Reply)

Help With Pounds Account / Is There Market For Unique Content For Nigerian Bloggers? / Best Affiliate Networks For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.