Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How To Get POS Machine For Business Or Start Up A POS Withdrawal Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get POS Machine For Business Or Start Up A POS Withdrawal Business. (629 Views)

How To Start A POS Deposit And Withdrawal Business In Nigeria / I Just Noticed A Fraudulent POS Withdrawal On My Account / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get POS Machine For Business Or Start Up A POS Withdrawal Business. by Sky4rugged(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
POS, which means Point of sale is sometimes referred to as agent banking business venture which involve largely dealing with funds, like money transfers, withdrawal of cash, deposits, and payment of bills such as utility bills, data and cable subscriptions of various companies like the Gotv, startimes, DSTV and many others.

This business is a very lucrative business which started off with little awareness some years ago but have since gained popularity due to the benefits and steady generation of steady income. This is an extension of the services offered by financial institutions in Nigeria as a door step money agent.

This business do well in local and remote areas where there are no banks, no ATM outlets or limited availability of banks. Although, in areas with reasonable number of banks situated and the population seem to be rapidly growing, POS business will thrive well too. In the same vain, commercially populated areas are sure locations to set up a pos business here in Nigeria.

Benefits of this Business

This business which serve as a help to the ever growing population of Nigeria has helped reduced some rigors and provide convenience in financial transactions.

It has helped achieve financial inclusion
This money agent has provided business Opportunity to those who wish to go into it.
It has further created jobs for those who are unemployed.
It has reduced the usual congestion in bank branches
It has helped in serving a wider range of customers.
It has enabled a quick money transaction.
It has reduced the risk of traveling with large sum of cash.
It saves time and energy.

Costumers without cash can buy goods and receive cash. And lot more other benefits.

How To Start POS Business in Nigeria

There are things one need to consider whenever he intends to start up any business or enterprise.

1.) Choose a location

Like i pointed out earlier, location is one thing you should take really serious when considering this business. You need a busy location where lots of people gather or come around for one business or the other.

Getting a place where there are no much bank or ATM installed will boost your business. This is true because most of the money transaction that required the bank to execute will be done by you at a fee.

Location that is mostly inhabited by students is also a great shot. Students can’t do without withdrawal.

2.) Get a Place

The next thing to do after getting a good location is to get a place, a shop, or a kiosk. This place should be somewhere very open or clearly seen by costumers. Getting a shop will help you organize your place and provide shelter to workers and clients.

An open place will be easy to describe to new prospects, those who are in need of your service. If your shop is hidden, it will make costumers loose interest in trying to locate your place always. It will also give them the phobia of being attacked by criminals after they have made some withdrawal.

3.) Capital

There are few businesses that require little money to start, POS is not one of those sincerely. I did not say this to scare you, but to motivate you into doing it well.

You need cash to do lots of things in the business. You need a shop, you need to decorate and provide burglary prove, you will need cash to print banners of POS design. Most importantly, you need money to dispense to costumers when they make withdrawal, transfer and all of other money transactions.

4.) Acquire your POS Machine

Having the things listed above in place, what you need next is the machine.

To register and get your POS Machine in 5 business days, Call or Whatsapp 08152148374
You can equally email us at skyzproduction@yahoo.com or skyzproduction@gmail.com
Re: How To Get POS Machine For Business Or Start Up A POS Withdrawal Business. by generalcoucou(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
I think you need to give properly contact asap your advert..
Re: How To Get POS Machine For Business Or Start Up A POS Withdrawal Business. by Sky4rugged(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
I dont understand your comment, plz clarify me
generalcoucou:
I think you need to give properly contact asap your advert..

(1) (Reply)

Cashless Banking And Customer Care Issues (my FCMB Experience) / Citroen Jumper Bus For Hire Purchase / Which Business Can 50k Start Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.