Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) (47851 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
A Female Friend, Just Draw The Attention of On His Official Whatsapp Chat, About This Sudden Appearance Of This Unknown Stuff on Her Body.

Doctor's And Health Expert In the house, what Type Of Disease Is This?

What Is The Best Solution To Cure It?

Your Comment Is Highly Appreciate.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Shares

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Help A Female Friend Please!

Proudly Brought To You By

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Kajaard: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
It's a keloid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by God1000(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Keloid.

Treatment

Corticosteroid shots. The medicine in these shots helps shrink the scar.

Freezing the scar. Called cryotherapy, this can be used to reduce the hardness and size of the keloid

Wearing silicone sheets or gel over the scar.

Laser therapy

Surgical removal

Pressure treatment.

But generally speaking, they don't go away. No matter what we do, it carries a risk of making the keloid worse.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
God1000:
This is serious

What Is This Female Friend Of , Suffering From Please?

HELP Out, by saying the name of this type of disease and Solution To Cure It.

1 Like

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ashawo man.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
No be wetin we dey call boil be this?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
op you're only known for bad news undecided

well, for the said person he/she should visit spiritual directors around they unit cuz to me that disease looks spiritual and deep..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:

well, for the said person he/she should visit spiritual directors around they unit cuz to me that disease looks spiritual and deep..

, Is Begging For Solution Please

3 Likes

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by funshint(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
EzegeNdiigbo:

This is how people fall into the trap of scammers all in the name of seeking spiritual cure for things that require medical attention. @OP Let your friend go to the hospital as fast as possible. She shouldn't self-medicate for now!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by TheChameleon: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Swollen lymph nodes I think.

Might have become a cyst or keloid but I don't think it's a keloid. Might just be the ointment put on it.

Go and see a Doctor, preferably at a Teaching Hospital.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Kajaard: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheChameleon:
Swollen lymph nodes I think.

Might have become a cyst or keloid but I don't think it's a keloid. Might just be the ointment put on it.

Swollen lymph nodes is one of the symptoms of H.I.V.

She should go for a medical test and stop bringing medical issues to nairaland where she will get conflicting diagnosis.

The image looks like a keloid to me but you might be right as well. They also look like swollen lymph nodes.

cc:

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Please tell her to see a darmatologist.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by avonikinayo: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
A dermatologist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Timoleon(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
If you want to help her, direct her to a hospital .

1 Like

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by lordm(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Go to the hospital

3 Likes

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yikes

1 Like

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Oblongata: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
This has happened to me before na! Let her take lincomycin capsule morning and night and put sheabutter on it. But she needs to get professional advice because I am not a doctor.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by REALretep(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
post=120529694:
A Female Friend, Just Draw The Attention of On His Official Whatsapp Chat, About This Sudden Appearance Of This Unknown Stuff on Her Body.

Doctor's And Health Expert In the house, what Type Of Disease Is This?

What Is The Best Solution To Cure It?

Your Comment Is Highly Appreciate.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:
Which part of the body is this?
Her hand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by paskal16: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is that a bump under the armpit?

I think it’s a swollen lymph node

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
buy iron sponge used 4 washing back of pot and scrrrrrraape dat thing off!

cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by omojesu202(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Guys, should I tell her?

1 Like

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Weedhustler: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lack of sex...
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by VeryWickedGoat: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is that armpit or vagina?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by bigdammyj: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Reading...
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Isabi4lov: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hospital no far
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by abobote: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
She should go to hospital

1 Like

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
No information on how it started, how long it has been there and what she has taken and you want people to start playing The Good doctor...... angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by ItisWell22(f): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
She needs to see a dermatologist ASAP. 😢

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.