Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,404 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/2023 (305 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/19 / Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/02/2018 Thursday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 1ST 2023

THEME: WATCH THAT INTIMACY

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, February 1, 2023 - Watch That Intimacy 1

Prayer Points

1.Thank You, Father, for Your counsel for me to build healthy relationships and not to forsake the assembly of brethren.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over
judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

3.Father, help me to set boundaries for every relationship, so that I do not get myself too intimate with the wrong fellow, that may land me in hell, in Jesus name.

4.Father, help me to define clearly and vet every relationship, so that it does not become a source or platform for sin, in Jesus name.

5.Father, please, give me the grace never to cross expected levels of intimacy, with anyone, most especially with the opposite sex, in Jesus name.

6.Father, give me the grace to curtail or cut outrightly, any relationship that is tending towards formication or adultery, in Jesus name.

7.Father, whenever a handshake is getting to the elbow, with anyone that I am not married to, help me to pull back, immediately, in Jesus name.

8.Father, empower me to flee youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the lord, out of a pure heart, in Jesus name.

9.Father, uphold me by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

How I Aborted Many Pregnancy For Apostle Johnson Suleman - Halima Abubakar / Why I Believe That Jesus Didn't Die For Us Like Bible Claims. / Which Sin Attracts The Worst Spiritual Punishment???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.