Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,530 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/02/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/02/2018 Thursday (358 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/02/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
APOSTLE (Prof.) JOHNSON SULEMAN
Thursday,1ST FEBRUARY 2018.
TODAY'S READING: ACTS 1-2

➡TOPIC: *THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 11:3
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?"

Behind every matter, there is a matter. The reason people don't get solution to their issues is because they focus on the shadows of life; they focus on the 'effect' without paying attention to the cause. For example when you see the wall of a house cracking,you will be forced to want to deploy an immediate fix-it approach without delay, you get cement and you cover the cracks. What you just did was to postpone the evil day. You didn't 'stop' the cracks; you covered the cracks. Expectedly, the crack will be force to Begin somewhere else because the root cause of the crack has not been addressed. This is exactly what a lot of us are going through. There is the story of a lady in her thirties; she had no man in her life that was serious about marriage plans with her. It got to a point and she was all confused and so decided to change her wardrobe and put other measures of activities in place but all to no avail. Not until she addresses the main cause, there is bound to be no positive changes. There is an evil manipulator to be addressed. Beloved!is high time you addressed the root of that problem. As you do see it going down before you by fire. It is your time to manifest

�� *Prayerkiss
_My Father, my Father, as I pray now, I release fire on the root cause of my problem!_

2018;MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!
Re: Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/02/2018 Thursday by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Amen
grin
I celebrate you Bro.
Happy New Month!
Re: Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/02/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
dpsam:
Amen grin I celebrate you Bro. Happy New Month!
More grace brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cece Winans Take Home Grammys For Gospel / Pastor Who Sprayed Believers With Insecticide Convicted / Sunday Talk: Before You Marry Your Samson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.