Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa (3948 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Alleged Human Trafficking In South Africa / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa / Criminals Stripped Cars In South Africa Hours After They Stole Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2023
Candldlady:
I'm fine.

How have you been?
Awesome... Thank ya!
The last time you to got off mid conversation... Figured out you might have skipped that as usual

Good to hear from ya..
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Candldlady(f): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Awesome... Thank ya!
The last time you to got off mid conversation... Figured out you might have skipped that as usual

Good to hear from ya..
Don't mind me. Let's chat off nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Candldlady:
Don't mind me. Let's chat off nairaland.
Ooh.. what app is that?
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Candldlady(f): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh.. what app is that?
Nandez don't disappoint me, please.
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Candldlady:
Nandez don't disappoint me, please.
Sorry.. what do you mean by that?
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by adecz: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Nothing anybody can do when
Igbos are bent on killing igbos; it's
a family affair that should be settled
amongst the Igbo community..

But make dem no worry, South Africans
will inherit their property..😁

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by davillian(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Bro it’s so scary, what I saw on the 30th December when we went to bury my friend that was killed scared me to my bone, Nigerians were shooting at the cemetery for more than 10 minutes nonstop, South Africans had to leave their dead and focused on us. They said they were paying their comrade the last respect
Guy if you were there
Then you be blue Barret.....
No come here come de lie
Death to all cultist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
davillian:

Guy if you were there
Then you be blue Barret.....
No come here come de lie
Death to all cultist...

Mumu so if nor he cultist i nor fit witness the burial of my friend? Who beret help…. Receive sense right now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by davillian(m): 5:00am On Feb 02, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Mumu so if nor he cultist i nor fit witness the burial of my friend? Who beret help…. Receive sense right now
Burial of friend killed by rival cultist group
And buried by cultist
And you attend it means you don't have sense
You think nobody saw you in the video \ burial ba wait till thesame group that killed your friend catch you...
You will explain yourself in hell.....
Stupid cultist won come de claim Saint here go outside na if they no load your body with bullets......
Na only you be Nigerian way de south Africa......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2023
davillian:

Burial of friend killed by rival cultist group
And buried by cultist
And you attend it means you don't have sense
You think nobody saw you in the video \ burial ba wait till thesame group that killed your friend catch you...
You will explain yourself in hell.....
Stupid cultist won come de claim Saint here go outside na if they no load your body with bullets......
Na only you be Nigerian way de south Africa......

When a fool speaks in public you need nobody to tell you a lunatic is talking.

So because he got killed by a rival group his friends and family are not allowed to attend his funeral?

How did I wake up to a quote from a goat this morning.
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by davillian(m): 5:29am On Feb 02, 2023
UselessBuharist:

When a fool speaks in public you need nobody to tell you a lunatic is talking.

So because he got killed by a rival group his friends and family are not allowed to attend his funeral?

How did I wake up to a quote from a goat this morning.
Children without street OT
Wait till the rival group catch him all explanations would fall on deaf ears.....
Na people like Una blood they use for mistaken identity......
They have been seeing you with him
That's not enough...
You then went for the burial organised and arrange by them and attended by 98 percent of cultist bro you are gone if they catch you....
I know why you scared angry angry grin you don Bleep up for street...
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2023
davillian:

Children without street OT
Wait till the rival group catch him all explanations would fall on deaf ears.....
Na people like Una blood they use for mistaken identity......
They have been seeing you with him
That's not enough...
You then went for the burial organised and arrange by them and attended by 98 percent of cultist bro you are gone if they catch you....
I know why you scared angry angry grin you don Bleep up for street...

Mumu I was born and raised in Edo State Upper Sokponba. Google my neighbourhood then you will understand who you are referring to…. Na money we come find here nor be to kill or die ozuor
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by davillian(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Mumu I was born and raised in Edo State Upper Sokponba. Google my neighbourhood then you will understand who you are referring to…. Na money we come find here nor be to kill or die ozuor
I know say don put you for thier raider
Your friend they know you with was gunned down
And you still get mind go the burial that was littered with eiye
God is with you my son grin grin grin
You don't know they have seen and marked your face for death....
If you get mind go about your normal activities na
Edo and Benin we all know that's the headquarters of cultism angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2023
davillian:

Mumu eiye na dirty pigs. I don’t know why I dey argue with you… the day dem go kill you make your friends not attend your burial.. you hear ?
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by davillian(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Mumu eiye na dirty pigs. I don’t know why I dey argue with you… the day dem go kill you make your friends not attend your burial.. you hear ?
So your friend na dirty pig lmao
That means you are a dirty pig too.....
Nobody fit kill me I'm not a cultist and I don't have any as friend in my circle....
But e don be for you sha no go outside untill the war is over grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2023
davillian:

So your friend na dirty pig lmao
That means you are a dirty pig too.....
Nobody fit kill me I'm not a cultist and I don't have any as friend in my circle....
But e don be for you sha no go outside untill the war is over grin

Two cult groups dey fight so your low iq tell you say na eiye burial I go with your 500mb data.

Lol nobody fit kill you abi, small boy dey promise tomorrow… you can go out today and not return na grace my boy nor be your making.
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by davillian(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Two cult groups dey fight so your low iq tell you say na eiye burial I go with your 500mb data.

Lol nobody fit kill you abi, small boy dey promise tomorrow… you can go out today and not return na grace my boy nor be your making.
Guy don't be stupid we all know as e de go for SA......
Guy nobody can kill me would beat my chest and say it.....

I know you are a useless bird (pig) and You would bite the dust soon.....
Rubbish only a guilty heart hide in the dark when the lights comes on.....
Go outside aiye go put holes for your body like water can the way they put holes for your piggg friend that u attended his burial.....
You no wan get sense rolling with a known cultist and still have the mind to attend his burial.....
Dead man walking( ghost)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Hardcore11: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
davillian:

you are telling this man reality and the basic fact bit ignorance and I too know won't allow him listen to you till Ayies go catch am. No mercy brutality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingthreat:

I saw that video leaked on Telegram groups. Men in black up and down and blue beret were just throwing gunshots in the air to salute one guy. In SA, these guys have access to confirmed English so playing cultism there is way more deadly. Whoever brought senseless murders into confraternities needs to be cursed to the end. On that same TT group over 10 pictures/videos of the hit have been shared. Say no to cultism.
abeg, how can I have access to the group
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by davillian(m): 1:17am On Feb 03, 2023
Hardcore11:
you are telling this man reality and the basic fact bit ignorance and I too know won't allow him listen to you till Ayies go catch am. No mercy brutality
He no wan get sense,
Aiye killed his friend
He still get mind go the burial that was filled with eiye....
I just de laugh aiye boys don observe him face
They go send am join him friend when they catch am.....
His family won't attend his burial
And they would be no money to send him home....
Born throway....
Stay away from cultisis

Rip in advance......6

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Efoslala1: 1:26am On Feb 03, 2023
What I know is that, even with free visa and all

I can never visit South Africa

It is a violent country
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by ictplotter(m): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Bro go sit down , jew no they witness either rugged or strong man burial.
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Nigerians despise and kill each other in Nigeria all the time.

Nothing new there!
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 4:20am On Feb 03, 2023
davillian:

Guy don't be stupid we all know as e de go for SA......
Guy nobody can kill me would beat my chest and say it.....

I know you are a useless bird (pig) and You would bite the dust soon.....
Rubbish only a guilty heart hide in the dark when the lights comes on.....
Go outside aiye go put holes for your body like water can the way they put holes for your piggg friend that u attended his burial.....
You no wan get sense rolling with a known cultist and still have the mind to attend his burial.....
Dead man walking( ghost)

Let me ignore ignorance. Arguing with an idiot won’t do me any good
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 4:23am On Feb 03, 2023
Hardcore11:

So I nor see something join na conductor association you come believe say I be? Make una dey activate una head na. Stinking Jews matter too hard
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by kingthreat(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2023
IamtheTruth1:
abeg, how can I have access to the group

Search for Nigerian view or NV family on TT
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by davillian(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Let me ignore ignorance. Arguing with an idiot won’t do me any good
Go out and die
Mudddafuka
Dirty cultist.....
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2023
davillian:

Go out and die
Mudddafuka
Dirty cultist.....

Keypad warrior, when you see a cultist you wet your pant
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Killerbag36: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2023
UselessBuharist:

South Africans are celebrating the killings on tweeter and Facebook

They like as we de kill ourselves over there bt them no know say na supremacy we de fight for after we re done killing ourselves lol south Africans will b the next on the agenda mk them continue they play ▶️
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Killerbag36:

They like as we de kill ourselves over there bt them no know say na supremacy we de fight for after we re done killing ourselves lol south Africans will b the next on the agenda mk them continue they play ▶️

E nor dey necessary my brother, na money we come find here not be to kill and be killed
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by Killerbag36: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2023
UselessBuharist:

E nor dey necessary my brother, na money we come find here not be to kill and be killed

Oya u come outside mk them show u the money na

E b like u no here waiting de sub for ozorro
Aiyes fall 2 vikki on last week
This week vikki fall 5 aiyes plus one mama if u see waiting them do this aiye Wen them kill with him mama ehn u go know say abeh cultism no good I just weak na person mama b dis oo no worry una go soon see the news normally eiye them don pay the prices dearly for 4 eiye wen them deliver on wesday sapele them they beg for peace talk grin grin
Re: Nigerian Killing Each Other In South Africa by UselessBuharist: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Killerbag36:

Oya u come outside mk them show u the money na

E b like u no here waiting de sub for ozorro
Aiyes fall 2 vikki on last week
This week vikki fall 5 aiyes plus one mama if u see waiting them do this aiye Wen them kill with him mama ehn u go know say abeh cultism no good I just weak na person mama b dis oo no worry una go soon see the news normally eiye them don pay the prices dearly for 4 eiye wen them deliver on wesday sapele them they beg for peace talk grin grin

I dey work oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wicked World! Viewer Discretion: Lady Raped, Killed, Corpses Dumped In Imo State / 5 Strange Nigerian Laws You Didn’ T Know / Rapper Young Thug's Baby Mama Shot Dead Over A Bowling Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.