Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,126 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Death Of Zenith Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Death Of Zenith Bank (2753 Views)

Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son / BREAKING: Aftermath Of Zenith Bank Mareva, Seplat Chairman Forced To Step Down / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of Zenith Bank by akpunda86: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2023
A pity how glorious zenith bank is dying.I don't know about other banks but zenith is dying.
The App can disappoint you at any time,bought fuel of 15k ,just to transfer my app was stuck,they used POS my cash was stuck,I have to leave my car at the filling station as a collateral to go look for money.

Yesterday 31st,can you imagine a stupid bank we were not more than 60 and presidential road branch asd they said you will write names and if they call your name you will enter,so pathetic,till I came and tore the paper and told the so called lady she was stupid.
Please 🙏 I'm trying getting the best bank I can use,don't mention GTB as bad as Zenith,I love Stanbic IBTC but their spread is low.
I'm moving all my cash from Zenith bank as soon as I get a new bank.
Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by hisgrace090: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2023
Zenith bank app always disappoint without remedy again they hardly put money in their atm machines.

3 Likes

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2023
The frustrating part i hated so much about them is their Network. They had bad networking. I hate rubbish
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by overdrive(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Try standard chartered bank.

7 Likes

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Kharol1234: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2023
My small change still hang since of Sunday today is Wednesday I never get reversal.

Very foolish bank.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Parachoko: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2023
akpunda86:
A pity how glorious zenith bank is dying.I don't know about other banks but zenith is dying.
The App can disappoint you at any time,bought fuel of 15k ,just to transfer my app was stuck,they used POS my cash was stuck,I have to leave my car at the filling station as a collateral to go look for money.

Yesterday 31st,can you imagine a stupid bank we were not more than 60 and presidential road branch asd they said you will write names and if they call your name you will enter,so pathetic,till I came and tore the paper and told the so called lady she was stupid.
Please 🙏 I'm trying getting the best bank I can use,don't mention GTB as bad as Zenith,I love Stanbic IBTC but their spread is low.
Thanks
What really happen to GTB and Zenith sef?

Why have there standard falling this badly?

Almost every bank in Nigeria is horrible

Only Stanbic is manageable
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by obiekunie01: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2023
FCMB!

Topnotch bank without the noise!
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Cutehector(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
overdrive:
the op needs a bank with a wide spread. How many branches does SCB have?

Always try to listen to the customer and know what the customer wants.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Nebes: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2023
If using zenith bank app is what will save your life, please say your last prayers and die.

The app is terribly unreliable. Will not open and almost always gives an error message just for logging in.

The most painful part for me is that Zenith bank used to deliver excellent services. I always wonder what happened.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by elpochas: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2023
Back then in 2010 Zenith bank used to be one of the best banks on Nigeria.We see it then as a bank for the rich.See complain here and there Abt them nowadays is so sad.really shows that nothing last forever.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by siofra(f): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2023
Useless bank. I've moved my money to another bank. God forbid!
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Sucre6: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2023
overdrive:

I don't have an account with this bank but they really cleared my doubt this period, they are the only bank around my neighborhood that dispenses cash 24/7 here around my office. ✌😎
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by LadySarah: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
The bank is for urgent 2k withdrawals.

Be like the last set of new recruits were mostly HK Ppl.No joy at all.
Just moving ppls money anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by uniqueuser(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Unionbank! I have never for once gone to the bank sef...opened the account through their mobile app and i use cardless withdraw or transfer. Never had any issue with them.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by blaquebelle: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
I believe the Japa movement of many tech/Fintech guys is really taking a toll on these banks.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
ZENITH OLD STAFF RUINED THE BANK LOOTED AND RAN,THEY WERE SO DEPSIRATE THEN IN EARLY 2000 AND I KNEW THIS WILL HAPPEN TO ZENITH AFTER EMEFIELE LEFT AS MD OF ZENITH. angry
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
blaquebelle:
I believe the Japa movement of many tech/Fintech guys is really taking a toll on these banks.
NA LIE,YOU CAN DO FINTECH OPERATION REMOTELY, EVEN FROM AMERICA FOR ANY BANK,IS JUST THAT ZENITH MGT IS VERY GREEDY CARBAL SYSTEM WHICH IS RUINING EVRY THING. THE GUYS DOING THE JOB GET PEANUT,WHILE THE PORFOLIO HOLDERS LIVE AND DINE IN LUXURY HOTELS JUST LIKE UBAP TOO. angry

3 Likes

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by fergieboy: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
I do all my small transactions with PalmPay
What a wonderful digital bank
Transfers to other bank is like speed of light 💡

1 Like

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Andyfelix(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Even me ma
Very useless bank!!
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Faber(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
You can check up my thread here last year on my plans to sue Zenith bank. They really disgraced me last year, I will transfer money to people after business transactions and the money will hang for days. They will start calling me and abusing me...after buying things in a mall sometime in November last year, I presented my atm card to the cashier and my card failed me. I had no cash with me... I tried transfer and their app was down. Omo Zenith bank run me street wella last year. Pls I want decamp to FCMB how their services take be...any good review on FCMB I want know

3 Likes

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
siofra:
Useless bank. I've moved my money to another bank. God forbid!

WOW...ole ..so u lied that u live in Muswell hill in london....abi?..u tink we loindoners will not catch u out...U live in Mushin lagos & u been lyin to me all this year that u from Muswell hill.....Thanks God for our UK immmigration office!!!!

...kaiiiiii....this girl too lie!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by AfahaAbia(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
blaquebelle:

That's very correct. I know over 12 people in tech who were working for Zenith bank and GTB, all have left for Canada and UK. It's very sad
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
overdrive:

Despite poor spread in the words of OP, they’re my preferred bank at all times. They’ve never disappointed me

1 Like

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by MackIV(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
uniqueuser:
Unionbank! I have never for once gone to the bank sef...opened the account through their mobile app and i use cardless withdraw or transfer. Never had any issue with them.

Spot on, Union Bank very reliable.

First Bank as well. Fidelity is awesome too, their transfer dey enter b4 you leave that spot/bank

Then my baby, my creme de la creme, that always gives me interests every month
**** bank, I can't mention their name, make we no plenty, dem go come stop.🤣🤣
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Despite poor spread in the words of OP, they’re my preferred bank at all times. They’ve never disappointed me
have u heard this saying

One Day Na One Day
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Crimpsy:
have u heard this saying

One Day Na One Day

Na minor disappointments so far. I found myself in a pickle once after exceeding my daily limit, I called customer service severally and despite assurances from the Indians, they didn’t increase my limit.

As for those Zenith, First bank and GT kind of issues, I’ve not experienced it with them.
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Pennywise2: 6:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Faber:
You can check up my thread here last year on my plans to sue Zenith bank. They really disgraced me last year, I will transfer money to people after business transactions and the money will hang for days. They will start calling me and abusing me...after buying things in a mall sometime in November last year, I presented my atm card to the cashier and my card failed me. I had no cash with me... I tried transfer and their app was down. Omo Zenith bank run me street wella last year. Pls I want decamp to FCMB how their services take be...any good review on FCMB I want know
don't go there. Fcmb they deduct and clear people money. I think their staff can be deducting your money.
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Buharidgeneral: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Try First Bank

1 Like

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Blaqroman0000: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Try opay ND forget your worries forever
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Faber(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pennywise2:
don't go there. Fcmb they deduct and clear people money. I think their staff can be deducting your money.
omo finally wahala be like Nigerian banks, anywhere u go same story
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Scarfin(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
akpunda86:

Thanks

Try regulated microfinance banks.
Blueridge Microfinance (their app is Opay)
One Finance (app is Carbon)
They will give you peace of mind in bill payments and transfers.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Shuzzi(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
At times I wonder if it's the same Zenith am using 🤨

Cause I have never experienced any of these issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Signs $115m Cement Deal With Cameroon / Where Is The Best To Import A4 Copier Paper And How Does One Go About It? / Gambling Can Wreck Your Life If You Don't Stop Now:A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.