Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Death Of Zenith Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Death Of Zenith Bank (2784 Views)

Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son / BREAKING: Aftermath Of Zenith Bank Mareva, Seplat Chairman Forced To Step Down / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Bee915: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zenith Bank d disappoint people no b small
I was stranded in school today, transfer no gree,no network to withdraw Kai
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by akpunda86: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Scarfin:

Try regulated microfinance banks.
Blueridge Microfinance (their app is Opay)
One Finance (app is Carbon)
They will give you peace of mind in bill payments and transfers.

Ya I'm thinking dat direction ,bros no vex opay Na microfinance Bank, thought Na foreign company
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by faceland: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zenith that use to be the best bank... now it is too risky to leave any money with them.

Try Access Bank (their cards and internet purchase is reliable)...
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Cleveraustine01(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yes. There is
Faber:
You can check up my thread here last year on my plans to sue Zenith bank. They really disgraced me last year, I will transfer money to people after business transactions and the money will hang for days. They will start calling me and abusing me...after buying things in a mall sometime in November last year, I presented my atm card to the cashier and my card failed me. I had no cash with me... I tried transfer and their app was down. Omo Zenith bank run me street wella last year. Pls I want decamp to FCMB how their services take be...any good review on FCMB I want know
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:49am On Feb 02, 2023
MackIV:

Spot on, Union Bank very reliable.

First Bank as well. Fidelity is awesome too, their transfer dey enter b4 you leave that spot/bank

Then my baby, my creme de la creme, that always gives me interests every month
**** bank, I can't mention their name, make we no plenty, dem go come stop.🤣🤣
Stanbic ibtc
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:07am On Feb 02, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Na minor disappointments so far. I found myself in a pickle once after exceeding my daily limit, I called customer service severally and despite assurances from the Indians, they didn’t increase my limit.

As for those Zenith, First bank and GT kind of issues, I’ve not experienced it with them.
Same here
I don't know why they don't want to increase the limit

I love the bank, but the limit is the issue

They rejected my bank statement I submitted for address verification.

I don't know what they want again

1 Like

Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Slynation(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Since I started using one certain bank... it's been peace all through, lemme not call name to avoid casting, the only thing I will say is avoid all this self acclaimed major banks in Nigeria and have peace of mind...!!
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by TheRealOwner(m): 1:37am On Feb 02, 2023
overdrive:
Try standard chartered bank.
This is the most sensible post on Nairaland. SCB to the world
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:18am On Feb 02, 2023
obiekunie01
FCMB!

Topnotch bank without the noise!

I swear...FCMB and First bank have never disappointed me.
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by wizzyvibes: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Stopped using zenith bank since last year. Transitioned to Eco bank. Never had any qualms with their mobile app.
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Wetin dey vex me for their matter now na the useless adverts they are doing everywhere. Didn't even know people are experiencing this much ish with em, no wonder
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Rickmann: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2023
obiekunie01:
FCMB!

Topnotch bank without the noise!

And Who told you that?
No bank is exempted in Nigeria, they all have one problem or the other. Just choose the lesser evil.
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by Scarfin(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
akpunda86:

Ya I'm thinking dat direction ,bros no vex opay Na microfinance Bank, thought Na foreign company
I gave you the name already.
Re: Death Of Zenith Bank by SilentVboy: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Scarfin:

Try regulated microfinance banks.
Blueridge Microfinance (their app is Opay)
One Finance (app is Carbon)
They will give you peace of mind in bill payments and transfers.
Bro u see that app called CARBON, they give me joy. They are now a microfinance Bank.
I have been using them for 5years now even before they became a microfinance Bank.

One sweet thing I love in Carbon is that once I send money to another bank and it delivers, Carbon will report back to me on the app that the money has reached the person.
But if no reply, then it means it's still pending. I love carbon alot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Care! What A Hoax, Those Guys Should Be Sent Packing. / Recharge Card Business / Top 6 Youngest Millionaires In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.