Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

CLOSED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CLOSED (423 Views)

What Business Can Be Giving Me 1 Million Naira Daily ? / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K That Will Be Giving Me Daily Returns / I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by bulasene: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Closed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
This one want to harvest peoples information.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by bulasene: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This one want to harvest peoples information.

Nairaland so full of kids and illiterates. So you want to collect loan without dropping your details that can be used to reach u ? Do u go to bank or loan app to apply for a loan without any of your details? So until I say drop only your name for me to get a free loan before u will be satisfied. Nigerians . It's left for those that are wise to make use of the opportunity or not. Its not compulsory and your details won't give me any money but it will ensure the safety of my funds.
Thank you
Re: CLOSED by Omoola1992: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
bulasene:

Nairaland so full of kids and illiterates. So you want to collect loan without dropping your details that can be used to reach u ? Do u go to bank or loan app to apply for a loan without any of your details? So until I say drop only your name for me to get a free loan before u will be satisfied. Nigerians . It's left for those that are wise to make use of the opportunity or not. Its not compulsory and your details won't give me any money but it will ensure the safety of my funds.
Thank you
Applied and it’s 3days, so where is the loan? You even don’t reply WhatsApp messages again. He’s a scammer!
Re: CLOSED by MisteerConcord(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2023
This guy is a baby scammer. He will use your details to borrow loan from Kudi(Nombre) and transfer the money to his account.

How do I know? I gave him incomplete info and he was finding it difficult to carry out the operation.

OP, you can easily be apprehended cos I have every details about you but I don't have your time. Except some people come here to type that they've been scammed.
Re: CLOSED by ishadfurnitures: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
He's a big time Scammer run from him
Omoola1992:
Applied and it’s 3days, so where is the loan? You even don’t reply WhatsApp messages again. He’s a scammer!
Re: CLOSED by Talktalk2022: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
Scam loan 😂

Re: CLOSED by Omoola1992: 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
MisteerConcord:
This guy is a baby scammer. He will use your details to borrow loan from Kudi(Nombre) and transfer the money to his account.

How do I know? I gave him incomplete info and he was finding it difficult to carry out the operation.

OP, you can easily be apprehended cos I have every details about you but I don't have your time. Except some people come here to type that they've been scammed.
Share his details, boss. We don’t have to wait till someone got scammed before he’s apprehended. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: CLOSED by ThugOfWar: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
MisteerConcord:

rest joor. you dont have any information

(1) (Reply)

Racists Spoiling Market For Jappanese Traffickers With Negative Abroad News (UK) / Have You Heard Of Data Card? / NIGERIAN Upwork Freelancers To Start Paying VAT By April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.