Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Think I'm Loosing It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I'm Loosing It (344 Views)

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise / Help! I'm Loosing My Mom To An Unknown Illness / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Loosing It by PTjohn: 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Null
Re: I Think I'm Loosing It by bibbiana(f): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Just hang in there.. Sometimes, something great happens after such trying times.
Just keep trusting God for breakthrough. You're not the only one going through such. You're like a king to many going through worse situations

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Loosing It by seborrhic: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
PTjohn:
I am a graduate of Physiotherapy, after completing my NYSC I started job hunting but nothing was working. I got an email for a job interview in Kaduna only to get there and it turned out they were fraudsters; I was abducted and my account was emptied (funds I was saving to process my UK practicing license) and they also collected ransom from my family before dropping me off after 3 days.

I kept searching for job but it almost seems like it’s spiritual cos one moment something promising is coming up and then all of a sudden i get a negative response.

I cry all night atimes without my family knowing and my family even had to go into debt to pay the ransom initially.

I am just loosing my mind. I feel lost
Painful.
How much ransom did you family pay and how much was in the account of yours they emptied?
Also which bank and method did they use,direct transfer,ATM or POS?
Re: I Think I'm Loosing It by woginid967: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
PTjohn:
I am a graduate of Physiotherapy, after completing my NYSC I started job hunting but nothing was working. I got an email for a job interview in Kaduna only to get there and it turned out they were fraudsters; I was abducted and my account was emptied (funds I was saving to process my UK practicing license) and they also collected ransom from my family before dropping me off after 3 days.

I kept searching for job but it almost seems like it’s spiritual cos one moment something promising is coming up and then all of a sudden i get a negative response.

I cry all night atimes without my family knowing and my family even had to go into debt to pay the ransom initially.

I am just loosing my mind. I feel lost

Why not get an online skill to use to make money small small till you get what you want. So sorry aout this whole ordeal but 2023 will be better. Just think outside the box

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Loosing It by PTjohn: 3:45am On Feb 02, 2023
Null
Re: I Think I'm Loosing It by NezzyMike: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
PTjohn:

I got a bank statement later on and they used POS to withdraw 700k (Access) that was my savings during internship.

It's well, if you have a property (land) to sell inorder to process your UK license, do ooo. Naija don cast

(1) (Reply)

Solution To High Blood Pressure Without Drugs, Herbs, Concoctions. / Chasteberry Seeds / Enhancing Your Sleep Quality With Deep Sleep Pillows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.