Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,466 members, 7,833,592 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark (3186 Views)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

Nails won't be thrown at your lord this time o. He'll be killed in an instance. He shouldn't try coming back here cus he'll be gone for good. 😂
grin grin
Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

At the appearing of Jesus Christ, you will be hiding and trembling in great fear.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

When is this supposed to happen?
After the rapture which can happen at any time from now
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

Nails won't be thrown at your lord this time o. He'll be killed in an instance. He shouldn't try coming back here cus he'll be gone for good. 😂

Yet here you are shaking with fear of His Return knowing that this time it is your turn to die and eat pain yafu-yafu unceasingly. grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

Accused you of what? Or you're unable to comprehend anything I said.
Since you refuse to read, forget it
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Shey god come from heaven con give you new naira notes abi. LMFAO!

Off point! grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet here you are shaking with fear of His Return knowing that this time it is your turn to eat pain yafu-yafu unceasingly. grin
grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin

grin no mind stupid mad devil. Hin time go soon expire.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Off point! grin

Nope. You are suffering the circumstance that same as every other person. LoLz.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Nope. You are suffering the circumstance that same as every other person. LoLz.

grin Another off point! grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

After the rapture which can happen at any time from now

Right. Any time from now for the past 1990+years. LoLz. In the next 50yrs you'll still be saying anytime from now. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
When the antichrist comes, the atheists and all haters of God would think they have seen a saviour who will deliver them. They will give their all to the antichrist and do his biddings. They will even worship him.
After the 3 and a half years have elapsed, the antichrist will break the covenant of peace with Israel. He decieved Israel to sign a peace contract which he will break.
Then he will abuse the worship place of Israel making Israel to revolt.
This is will mark the beginning of torture upon Israel and the Christians.
The good news is that it is for a short period that God permits.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Right. Any time from now for the past 1990+years. LoLz. In the next 50yrs you'll still be saying anytime from now. LMAO.
Yes. Jesus Christ told us when you begin to see the signs, then know the time is near. The signs are becoming more glaring.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin no mind stupid mad devil. Hin time go soon expire.
Only if he knows how much the devil hates him. He is busy fighting against the One that can save him. These atheists have big problems.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Only if he knows how much the devil hates him. He is busy fighting against the One that can save him. These atheists have big problems.

Their problem is when God has rejected them, it is over and they know it therefore they are stuck with being Satan's minions and partaking in his pains and sorrows and fears and torments.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Another off point! grin

You said:

Dtruthspeaker:

So we understand say e go bend for una mad hand a mad eye grin

E bend for you too nah. The god no give you naira from heaven, you dey suffer am just the same as everyone for Naija. LMFAO!
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
In the next 3½ years, these are some of the torments that's will come upon the world.
1. Great famines
2. Devastating earthquakes
3. Wars
4. Polluted waters
5. Demonic torments
6. Sun will be darkened
7. Plagues upon plagues
8. Scorched heat from the sun
9. Death of animals and plants
10. Death of 25% of the population
11. Matyred believers
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Yes. Jesus Christ told us when you begin to see the signs, then know the time is near. The signs are becoming more glaring.

Which signs? Is Covid 19 the only pandemic the world has seen? Was there a time war stopped happening? Was there a time all natural disasters ceased?

3 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Their problem is when God has rejected them, it is over and they know it therefore they are stuck with being Satan's minions and partaking in his pains and sorrows and fears and torments.
That's a terrible state. For them to be rejected by God. No wonder they go about looking for people to drag along to their impending destruction.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

You said:

E bend for you too nah. The god no give you naira from heaven, you dey suffer am just the same as everyone for Naija. LMFAO!

E no work! grin I accused mad man for being mad for his own clear mad and twisted understanding, it can not be bent back to me. grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:
In the next 3½ years, these are some of the torments that's will come upon the world.
1. Great famines
2. Devastating earthquakes
3. Wars
4. Polluted waters
5. Demonic torments
6. Sun will be darkened
7. Plagues upon plagues
8. Scorched heat from the sun
9. Death of animals and plants
10. Death of 25% of the population
11. Matyred believers

Do you wanna bet on it? I bet you in the next 50years you'll still be telling us very soon they'll happen.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

That's a terrible state. For them to be rejected by God. No wonder they go about looking for people to drag along to their impending destruction.

Exactly what Satan does and has been doing since man was created.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

E no work! grin I accused mad man for being mad for his own clear mad and twisted understanding, it can not be bent back to me. grin

LMFAO! I didn't say you are mad I said you are suffering the naira shortage just like everyone else in Naija, your god didn't give you any naira from heaven. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Which signs? Is Covid 19 the only pandemic the world has seen? Was there a time war stopped happening? Was there a time all natural disasters ceased?
Covid 19 is one of the signs. There are other signs
1. Wars, violence and lawlessness
2. Drought and famine
3. Earthquakes and natural catastrophes
4. Disease epidemics
5. False religious teachings and teachers
6. The gospel of Jesus preached to all nations
7. Crisis strike Jerusalem
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Do you wanna bet on it? I bet you in the next 50years you'll still be telling us very soon they'll happen.
I don't know the time. But I know it is near. Seeing all the signs, you should prepare. God has fixed the time. Yours is to prepare. One thing I know for sure is that He will come at an unexpected time.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

Covid 19 is one of the signs. There are other signs
1. Wars, violence and lawlessness
2. Drought and famine
3. Earthquakes and natural catastrophes
4. Disease epidemics
5. False religious teachings and teachers
6. The gospel of Jesus preached to all nations
7. Crisis strike Jerusalem

LoLz. Covid-19 is not even in the top 3 worst pandemics the world has seen. Ethiopia and Sudan suffered severe drought and famine years ago why didn't anything happen? Jerusalem has suffered all manner of crisis before now what is special about now?

3 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

I don't know the time. But I know it is near. Seeing all the signs, you should prepare. God has fixed the time. Yours is to prepare. One thing I know for sure is that He will come at an unexpected time.

Right. Unexpectedly after you and generations to come are dead and buried. LoLz.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet here you are shaking with fear of His Return knowing that this time it is your turn to die and eat pain yafu-yafu unceasingly. grin

😳😳😳
Oh no! The return of the Jewish zombie. How dreadful. I'm so scared right now.

3 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by kingxsamz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin
Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

At the appearing of Jesus Christ, you will be hiding and trembling in great fear.
Don't worry, if he comes back, he'll be killed, and this time, his body will be kept in a museum. If his dad has the balls, he should come and save his son himself. grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

Right. Unexpectedly after you and generations to come are dead and buried. LoLz.
It might be after I am dead here on earth or before that. One thing is certain, the moment you are dead, you await your judgement. Those who are dead who are enemies of God shall recieve their judgement when Jesus Christ comes
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by terrezo2002(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

Don't worry, if he comes back, he'll be killed, and this time, his body will be kept in a museum. If his dad has the balls, he should come and save his son himself. grin
How will someone who will be hiding and trembling in great fear be able to kill someone?
You will be too afraid to look at Him in the face.
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
kingxsamz:

😳😳😳
Oh no! The return of the Jewish zombie. How dreadful. I'm so scared right now.

Lie to yourself madman, we already know that you have been living in terrors and fear of His Return. So lie to yourself. It won't stop your terrors grin
Re: When You Cannot Buy Or Sell Without The Mark by Dtruthspeaker: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! I didn't say you are mad I said you are suffering the naira shortage just like everyone else in Naija, your god didn't give you any naira from heaven. Bwahahahahaha!

I didn't say you said so, I clearly said off point and mad man etc grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bible And Quran: Donot Be Unequally Yoked With Unbelievers. / Cannibalization Of Muslims In Jos On Video: Where Is Our Humanity? / What Happens After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.