Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,042 members, 7,856,166 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Rodverse New Single, Ofada Now Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rodverse New Single, Ofada Now Out (127 Views)

Made Ofada Rice And Stew For The First Time And It Was Lit. / New Single By Tope Olajengbesi Iyaniwura / Tattoo Hitmaker Soft Releases New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rodverse New Single, Ofada Now Out by Dailynewspapers: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Aigbe Osagie, popularly known by his stage name as RodVerse hails from Edo State, Nigeria.

The Nigerian singer and song writer grew up in a family that loves music especially his father who was a local musician during his days.

Rodverse, however, took after his father career as an afro pop singer at the age of 11.

Speaking with our correspondent, the singer narrated how he has gone through so many challenges in life.

"I have gone to many auditions, let me not mention but they always tell me I should try next time," I almost gave up music but because of the love I have for singing and the encouragement I do give myself." I am still here, he said.

The Nigerian singer has written many books which one of them is titled " HOW I DANCED WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR."

After so many years of hard work, Rodverse has finally dropped his first single titled 'Ofada' which is currently making wave across the country.

In a conversation with newsmen, the singer revealed that he is not signed to any record label and said he is open to opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

When Should I Start Focusing On My Child’s Credit? / Pawn Shops: The Ultimate Destination For Selling And Buying Valuables / NFL Pro Bowl 2023 Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.