Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,190 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike (644 Views)

In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike by Blizzy11: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2023
Hunger in UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreddieGray:
Special millitary operation thwarted major attack on Russia

"The plans of the West included the instant capture of the DPR, LPR and Crimea, the extermination of their population" and then "the creation of a major NATO force near the borders of Russia as well as provocations and acts of sabotage in the border regions.

Read about the atrocities and genocide meted out on the indigenous people of Canada

Moscow could not but react to what was happening in Ukraine "after the 2014 coup d'etat, specifically to the atrocities of Kiev’s neo-Nazi regime, which staged the genocide of the Russian-speaking population." (Mostly Ukrainians in the Donbass republics. Following a referendum, these territories and thier inhabitants were integrated into Russia).

Pre-planned full-scale hostilities on Russian territory did not start thanks to the special military operation

The United States has long been creating a springboard in Ukraine for delivering strikes against Russia, "and today Washington no longer shies away from admitting this."

"The events in Ukraine prove Washington's plans to prevent the emergence of a multipolar world through confrontation with our country. To this end, the West has turned Ukraine into a hotbed of tension that poses a military threat to Russia.

May I draw your attention to confessions by the former leaders of Ukraine, France and Germany - Pyotr Poroshenko, Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel - to the effect that the Minsk agreements were needed only to let Ukraine build up military muscle and create an anti-Russian coalition.

Historical facts confirm that Russia has repeatedly led the charge in the fight between good and evil, and for centuries has liberated peoples of the world from oppression.

Today Russia is defending truth, justice, moral principles and spiritual values from desecration.

I personally don't care about the spiritual aspect.
I'm not spiritual but homosexuality, pedophilia and those sorts are disgusting.
The normalization of these activities in the West is apparently due to moral depravity and mental dereliction.

Re: UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike by jimetagambo: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Hunger in UK.
They already earn higher even after tax than what 99% of Nigerian teachers earn even after taxes and bills. Human wants are unlimited.
Re: UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike by frankadrian: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
jimetagambo:

They already earn higher even after tax than what 99% of Nigerian teachers earn even after taxes and bills. Human wants are unlimited.

Did you say Nigerian teachers? Bro, you should say Nigerian doctors. Even then, it won't be a fair comparison.

1 Like

Re: UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2023

It has been established and it's a fact that the West had engaged in pre colonial, colonial and post colonial exploitation of African resources.
The US/West exploits the world through various clandestine activities but most especially it's currency.
The economic disparity between the collective west and developing countries can be considered an exploitation or rebranded slavery.
The legal minimum wage for jobs in most western countries is the equivalent of $10/hr.
For illustration,
A factory worker in the US/west earns $15/hr, 8 hours per day in a 5 day work week = about $500 weekly.
In 2 weeks time, this factory worker would be able to save about $1000 for a tech product (let's say an iPhone).... I know this worker will have other needs but this is just for illustration.
Meanwhile, a factory worker in Nigeria working 8 hours a day..maybe 10K a day ..in a 5 day work week would earn like 50K naira weekly...in 2 weeks, that's 100K naira (less than $250 as of today).

Both had the same labour input but the Nigerian was exploited by the hegemon.

The West influenced the politics of Africa.
Most African countries are still under defacto colonialism.
The Western interference in our domestic politics allows them install puppets('African leaders') who in turn give the colonizers a free hand to loot our resources.

We can take advantage of the rivalry between the West and East and use it to our own benefit.

Re: UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike by BentizilL: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Inflation about to destroy them, what they wish Russia is happening to them in multiple fold... cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike by Blizzy11: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2023
I tell you, we are suffering too
Kingsnairaland:
Hunger in UK.

1 Like

Re: UK Teacher Strike- My First Strike #payup #ukteachersstrike by Blizzy11: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Totally unfair as our tax system takes all the money from us.

Also, the bills and demands from African makes us not have anything left.

frankadrian:

Did you say Nigerian teachers? Bro, you should say Nigerian doctors. Even then, it won't be a fair comparison.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

George Soros, The Biggest Sponsor of Anti-Israel Protests / Flour Massacre: Israel Guns Down Hundreds Of Starving Palestinians Trying To Acc / Ghaddafi: Us And Al Qaeda Are Similar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.