Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia (505 Views)

Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia by AmancalledGod: 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please guy's for the once that base in Umuahia abia State, please i really need a job, any kind of job i will really do it, I'm a graduate of industrial chemistry, have been hurting for a job now for a long time no way, please help me before i die of starvation.

1 Like

Re: Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia by JohnSamuel35: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Please guy's for the once that base in Umuahia abia State, please i really need a job, any kind of job i will really do it, I'm a graduate of industrial chemistry, have been hurting for a job now for a long time no way, please help me before i die of starvation.

I sent you a DM. Check your mail and respond
Re: Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia by AmancalledGod: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2023
JohnSamuel35:

I sent you a DM. Check your mail and respond
I have checked sir, please i couldn't see any massage, maybe you drop your number I will get to reach you immediately. 🙏🙏
Re: Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia by UmarSEO: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2023
AmancalledGod:
I have checked sir, please i couldn't see any massage, maybe you drop your number I will get to reach you immediately. 🙏🙏

The Guy an confirm LOwkey Scammer. Na him be @wodu89 @GardenGreen and @OutofEden @JohnSamuel35. It shall never be well with him sha for scamming me of My hard earned money.
Re: Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia by Wodu89: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2023
UmarSEO:

The Guy an confirm LOwkey Scammer. Na him be @wodu89 @GardenGreen and @OutofEden @JohnSamuel35. It shall never be well with him sha for scamming me of My hard earned money.

Because Fredfrankhussle received my PayPal funds and refused to pay for my funds, I was unable to pay my team. I lost the trust of people that took me time to gather together.

The situation escalated. The company kept saying they sent an amount and sent screenshot, Fredfrankhussle kept mute the first one week of getting my funds and did not notify me until after I told him a week later. Because of the back and forths, the company sacked me. I lost my job that gave me 100,000 - 150,000 Naira per week

My writing business collapsed.

My poultry of 400 - 500 chickens collapsed

My other businesses that were tied to my cash inflow all collapsed. As a result I am unable to pay my team and workers and shit my businesses

This is what I got from doing business with Fredfrankhussle.

UmarSEO is one of the many workers who worked with me on these projects. He was fully aware of the PayPal funds withdrawal issues, While it takes time to rebuild anything destroyed, because of the actions of Fredfrankhussle, UmarSEO is chasing me all over the forum addressing me as a scammer. I employed him, yes I received the PayPal funds I was to use in paying him, but Fredfrankhussle scammed me and collapsed my businesses. The money remains with him till as of today

I will never collect the money from him at the value of the funds he received. I must get full value or at least 70% of the value of my businesses he destroyed.

And as for UMARSeo. I trained and mentored him. The mentorship fee is charged 10,000 Naira for my services. The balance owed to him out of the 20,000 Naira would be 10,000 Naira.

This is how things panned out.
Re: Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia by AmancalledGod: 11:49pm On May 21, 2023
UmarSEO:

Really i thank God i never messaged him ever since then, tell me more how did him scam you bro
Re: Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia by UmarSEO: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Really i thank God i never messaged him ever since then, tell me more how did him scam you bro
Thamk your God Baba.
Re: Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia by JohnSamuel35: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
AmancalledGod:

Did my life stopped moving forward when you didn't contact me ?
Re: Please I Really Need A Job In Umuahia by IyaTola: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2023
AmancalledGod:
https:///EHsguBp8OPFAyHrmJ2LGRN

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment / Case close / Job Vacancy: Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.