Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Do I Recover My Money From Easemoni? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover My Money From Easemoni? (912 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recover My Money From Easemoni? by adeblow(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2023
I got a loan from EaseMoni and was supposed to pay back in four installments. When It was time to pay back the fourth installment, I paid on time. Unfortunately, It didn't reflect on the App.

One of their representatives started to call me and threaten me. They later said I would get my reversal back. This happened late November last year.

I went to my bank and they gave me a bank statement which states the money had indeed left my account and been sent to the recipient.

They later told me to download Opay App and upgrade my account to TIER 3, which would require that I upload my utility bill and drivers license and this would take about two working days. I kept uploading this, but they kept rejecting my application for the Opay. This money is 29,900.

I needed money so I had to take another loan.
Now the last installment of this loan I took is 26000 naira and they have been disturbing me.
I even asked if they had an office which I can visit them in Abuja, but they said they don't.
Please is there a way I can report them?
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Easemoni? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2023
Check fccpc on Twitter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best 12 Businesses That Move Fast In Nigeria / How / Transcorp Sacks 500 Nitel Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.